Priority Tickets Calendar: 29 April - 5 May

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey guys, 

I hope you had a great weekend! sunflower

Another exciting week is coming up on Priority, with loads of great gigs' tickets going on sale. We picked below a couple to highlight, but you can find a list of everything going on sale or pre-sale on the Priority website.

We'd love to hear if you're going to or are interested in any of the gigs below, or are just a fan - let us know in the comments! Happy Dance

WEEK 29 APRIL - 5 MAY: HIGHLIGHTS

Two Doors Cinema Club: On sale Wednesday 1st May Screenshot 2019-04-29 at 10.27.42.png

The rock band Two Door Cinema Club is going to be performing at The O2 in London on 11th October 2019.

Are you a fan? Tell us more in our Two Doors Cinema Club discussion

25th National Television Awards: Pre-sale ends Thursday 2nd May Screenshot 2019-04-29 at 10.27.53.png

Described as televisions biggest night of the year, the 25th National Television Awards are coming up in January 2020 and you can pick up tickets for the VIP package with Priority.

If you're interested, let us know in the dedicated discussion here

WEEK 29 APRIL - 5 MAY: WHAT ELSE IS ON?

BABYMETAL: tickets available now!

Biig Piig: on sale Wed 1 May.

Elvana: tickets available now!

Jordan Rakei: on sale Wed 1 May.

Ru Paul's Drag Race: tickets available now!

Kodaline: on sale Wed 1 May.

Disney on Ice celebrates 100 years of magic: on sale Thu 2 May.

FJK: on sale Tue 30 April.

Celeste Barber: tickets available now!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122761 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@EmilieT 

I love the NTA awards, though wouldn't make it there. I will just have to watch it in the comfort of my own home.

PS, If Line Of Duty isn't nominated, or fails to win an award, I think my boot may go through the TV joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Fingers crossed it will be @Cleoriff, we can discuss the nominees once they're announced later this year! Do you watch it every year then? Does it usually surprise you or do you agree with the winners most of the time?

I don't think I had heard of them until today, which is surprising considering how many shows I watch thinking

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122761 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@EmilieT 

I usually watch most Award shows. (Sad I know, but I enjoy them)

I must admit, I'm not keen on the MTV awards now, as half of the groups/singers, I have never heard of joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff That's not sad at all, it's good to keep on top of things! nerd Slightly off topic but do you have any favourite awards show? Is the NTA in your top 3 or top 10? 

signature

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122761 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@EmilieT  I think it's Top three certainly, I like the Baftas as well as the FIA awards.

Though as the FIA award is Formula One related, it isn't screened for TV... you have to get it on You Tube.

I also like SPOTY (Sportsman/woman of the Year.)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6