Did you mean: 

Priority Tickets Calendar: 26 Aug-1 Sep 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Priority tickets header image

Hello everyone, hope you had a lovely long weekend!

Cheers for providing your feedback earlier about these calendar topics and the related gig discussions. I'll try include both in this one topic as per your comments, and hope you like the slightly updated format I wanted to try out just to keep things fresh! slight_smile

There's always a lot of fantastic gigs and events listed on Priority and this week is no different. 😃 You can see the full list of available tickets here, and below are the top interesting gigs I found while going through the list today, as well as two gig highlights.

Interesting gig tickets

• Mabel perform in Manchester (O2 Victoria Manchester) 5 Feb 2020: tickets on general sale
  • Goodbye June perform in multiple locations in Oct 2019: tickets on sale 28 Aug!
  • A Gospel Christmas in Oxford (O2 Academy2 Oxford) on 15 Dec 2019: tickets on sale 30 Aug!
  • Krept & Konan perform in multiple locations in Nov-Dec 2019: pre-sale ends 29 Aug!
  • The Teskey Brothers perform in Manchester (O2 Ritz Manchester) on 26 Jan 2020: pre-sale ends 29 Aug!
  • Marika Hackman performs in London (O2 Forum Kentish Town) on 5 Mar 2020: tickets on sale 28 Aug!

Artist highlights of the week!

Slipknot

Slipknot 

This popular American heavy metal band will be performing in multiple locations in the UK during January 2020, and Priority tickets pre-sale ends on Thu 29th (first 15 gigs) and Fri 30th August (last gig)!

Any Slipknot fans in the community? Excited for these upcoming gigs or have you seen them perform live in the past? I'd love to hear about it! slight_smile

Emeli Sande

Emeli Sandé 

Emeli Sandé is a British singer-songwriter with music genre ranging from R&B, soul and gospel. She has a gig coming up in Oxford on 9 Dec 2019, and you can get Priority tickets on 28 August.

What do you think of her music? slight_smile Interested in the upcoming gig?

Which of these artists/bands are you familiar with? What do you think of my 2 highlights? slight_smile Looking at the tickets page here, which ones would YOU pick as your highlights of the week and why? Let me know in the comments! Happy Dance

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

AnnieM
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 114 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was online ready to get my Slipknot ticket at 11am... purchased within about a minute... realised I'd bought regular standing instead of Collector pass. Ticketmaster won't upgrade. Very disappointed slight_frown But still very excited to see them again grin

Message 2 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@AnnieM wrote:

I was online ready to get my Slipknot ticket at 11am... purchased within about a minute... realised I'd bought regular standing instead of Collector pass. Ticketmaster won't upgrade. Very disappointed slight_frown But still very excited to see them again grin

Awesome, great to hear you managed to grab tickets to see Slipknot, even if they're the standing tickets. Still very cool! cool  Which gig did you go for? I saw they had a massive list of dates and locations!

Message 3 of 5

AnnieM
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 114 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:
Awesome, great to hear you managed to grab tickets to see Slipknot, even if they're the standing tickets. Still very cool! cool  Which gig did you go for? I saw they had a massive list of dates and locations!

Oh, I wanted standing! They’re not a band to sit down for laughing Just a bit miffed that I bought a standard ticket instead of the collector lanyard style.  

I’m going to Birmingham - not too far from home. Are you you going to see them at all?

Message 4 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@AnnieM wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

Oh, I wanted standing! They’re not a band to sit down for laughing Just a bit miffed that I bought a standard ticket instead of the collector lanyard style.  

I’m going to Birmingham - not too far from home. Are you you going to see them at all?

Ohh I see, my bad. grin Yes that totally makes sense. Although I once had sitting tickets for a Marilyn Manson concert and I did enjoy it. laughing

Not going to this one though @AnnieM, I'll just settle being slightly jealous of those who go and hope they have a lot of fun! Please do come back to let us know what you thought of the gig once it's happened. slight_smile

Message 5 of 5