Did you mean: 

Priority Tickets Calendar: 25 Nov - 1 Dec 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Priority tickets header image

Good afternoon everyone! How has your week started?

There's a lot of awesome gigs happening and tickets available on Priority, as always! I've picked a few to highlight below from today's selection, but you can find everything that's currently listed on the Priority website.

It was hard to decide the two main highlights this time as there are several cool ones listed today!

What are your highlights? What do you think of mine below? smile

INTERESTING GIG TICKETS

• Hit The North - Newcastle Upon Tyne, O2 Academy Newcastle on 3 May 2020. Pre-sale ends Tue 26 Nov!
  • Little Mix - multiple dates and locations in June-July 2020. Priority tickets available Tue 26 Nov!
  • Drive-by Truckers - London, O2 Forum Kentish Town on 6 Jun 2020. Priority tickets pre-sale ends Wed 27 Nov!
  • Hanz Zimmer Live - London, The O2 on 5 Mar 2021. Priority tickets on sale Wed 27 Nov!
  • Our Planet Live in Concert - London, The O2 on 18 Oct 2020. Priority tickets available Wed 27 Nov!
  • UFC Fight Night London - The O2 on 21 Mar 2020. Priority tickets available Wed 27 Nov!
  • Ashanti - Birmingham, O2 Institute Birmingham on 9 Feb 2020. Priority tickets available Wed 27 Nov!
  • Milton Jones - London, O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire on 29 Nov 2020. Priority tickets available Wed 27 Nov!

ARTIST HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK

Camila Cabello

Camila Cabello: The Romance Tour

This Cuban-American singer is coming to the UK to perform in several locations and dates as part of her Romance Tour during June 2020!

Her songs play on the radio all the time nowadays, but in case you're not familiar with Camila Cabello's singing, check out one of my favourites on YouTube here. slight_smile

On Tue 26 Nov, Priority tickets for the following UK gigs will be available: Birmingham (1 Jun 2020), Leeds (2 Jun 2020), Manchester (4 Jun 2020), Glasgow (9 Jun 2020), London (11 Jun 2020).

Snow Patrol.jpeg

Snow Patrol at the Scarborough Open Air Theatre

This indie rock band is coming to the Yorkshire coast in July 2020! I wish I could go to this gig myself to listen to their big hits at such a big venue such as this one!

You might know them from hit songs such as this one, and they have recently made new music as well after coming back from a 7-year hiatus, this song, for example!

You can get Priority tickets for this gig on Wed 27 Nov!

What do you think of Camila Cabello and Snow Patrol?

What about the other artists/bands listed above? slight_smile

Anything from the tickets page you would have added to the list that I didn't mention?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I love Snow Patrol and Hans Zimmer. I won't be going to see them but there are some good acts listed. (Including Little Mix who do a great live show)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I love Little Mix but sadly won`t be able to go and see them so I`ll just have to play my personally signed copy of their first album smiling Happy Dance

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 3 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

I love Little Mix but sadly won`t be able to go and see them so I`ll just have to play my personally signed copy of their first album smiling Happy Dance

PFFFTTT!! Nowt like bragging @Mi-Amigo  rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I've never seen Little Mix live, I've just heard them on the radio @Cleoriff. They have some nice songs!

A signed copy is so cool @Mi-Amigo! How did you get that? grin

Message 5 of 10

Mi-Amigo
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

A signed copy is so cool @Mi-Amigo! How did you get that? grin

@Marjo 

After Little Mix won X Factor, I helped with fan site and got made administrator. The girls and their mums supported the site and for my work in promoting them [and support against the trolls and hate mail on social media about Jesy] the mums got the girls to sign the album and sent it to me with personal message... Yeh bragging but very very chuffed... 

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 6 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

That's lovely @Mi-Amigo. Thanks for sharing the background story! grin

Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Lovely story @Mi-Amigo . Well done you. x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

Mi-Amigo
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Marjo and @Cleoriff 

Just to add my fav Little Mix track is Wings [first one they wrote] and would loved to have seen them do that live... and to all those who are lucky enough to get tickets to any of the gigs - enjoy Drum

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 9 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo 

Now mine is Salute. I loved this mash up they did with Diversity (brilliant dance group). It was for Britains got Talent as the guest act. Superb.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 10