Priority Tickets Calendar: 23 - 29 Sep 2019

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Priority tickets header image

Hey Everyone!

There are a ton of fantastic offers for gigs and other events listed on Priority Tickets each week with early access often available for O2 customers. We wanted to list some of the great events going on sale this week to make sure you don't miss the chance to see your favourite band or show! 

We'd also love to hear about your event plans this year, what are you planning to see or already have tickets for?

Have you gone to any Priority gigs so far this year and how was the event? 

Interesting gig tickets

• Rex Orange will perform in multiple locations in Nov 2019: Tickets on 25 Sept! 
  • Sam Fender is performing in multiple locations in Mar 2020: Tickets on sale 25 Sept!
  • Melanie Martinez is at the O2 Academy Brixton in Fed 2020: Tickets on sale 25 Sept!
  • Stererophonics are performing at The O2, London in Mar 2020: 25 Sept!
  • Fresh Acts perform in multiple locations in Nov 2019: Tickets on sale now! 
  • Steal Panther perform in multiple locations in Feb 2020: Tickets on sale 25 Sept!
  • Cage The Elephant perform in multiple locations in Feb 2020: Tickets on sale 25 Sept!
  • Bowling For Soup perform in multiple locations in Feb 2020: Tickets on sale 25 Sept!

Artist highlights of the week!

5d88970f5f1503002f681da8-1125x750.jpg

Jax Jones 

After a string of recent hits Jax Jones will be performing live at multiple venues up and down the UK! 

Is anyone planning to go one one of the Jax Jones gigs early next year? Let us know your plans below! 

5d8362375f1503002f670477-1125x750.jpg

Elbow

Formed back in 1997, Elbow have numerous hit albums and awards to their name!  

Elbow will be performing at multiple venues across the UK next year and tickets are on sale now! If you've planning to catch Elbow let us know in the comments! 

Are you a fan of any of the artists we highlighted this week? If not did any of them catch your eye and are you planning on attending any Priority gigs in the near future? Let us know below!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Stereophonics are just brilliant. Have listened to them since their first album was released.
Also really like Elbow. One Day Like This was played at my wedding.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 9

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@gmarkj 

I share your taste in the music of Stereophonics and Elbow but sadly don`t go to gigs any more.

I hope all those who get tickets and go enjoy the concerts.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 3 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@gmarkj@Mi-Amigo I do enjoy the Stereophonics but I'm not too clued up about Elbow. I'll check out some of their music and let you know what I think! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 4 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Yes I have heard that one @jonsie ! It's crazy how many tunes you can know without actually knowing the original artist. 

signature

Message 6 of 9

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

That's one of my favourite songs!!! Thanks so much for the video @jonsie . I heard this playing at a cafe some time ago and had to go find it, but haven't seen the video before. I've also listened to a version by Sarah Brightman and find it lovely too. slight_smile

Message 7 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

That's quite a good ilsten and I love pop songs accompanied by a full orchestra.

Message 8 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Got about to about 1min 30 before i had to stop.
Sorry, but her voice does not suit that song.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 9 of 9