Did you mean: 

Priority Tickets Calendar: 21 - 27 Oct 2019

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I hope you had a lovely weekend, making the most of this chilly weather with hot drinks and comfort snacks  🍂

As always, a lot is going on on Priority, with loads of great gigs' tickets going on sale. We picked below a couple to highlight, but you can find a list of everything going on sale or pre-sale on the Priority website. I've put below a few of the ones I thought were interesting, along with two main highlights!

Interesting gig tickets

• Steven Wilson will perform at The O2 next September: get your tickets on 23 Oct!
  • Kiefer Sutherland will be playing with his band in Liverpool and Oxford next year: tickets available now 🎵
  • Thom Yorke will perform in Manchester on 21 June: tickets available now!
  • Twin Atlantic are playing in several locations next Spring: tickets will be on sale on 23 Oct 🎶
  • Super Series Boxing is taking place on 08 December: get your tickets now!
  • Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds is performing at The O2 twice in May: tickets on sale on 23 Oct 🎵

Artist highlights of the week!

Cliff Richard: The Great 80 Tour Cliff Richard

The legendary British singer, musician, performer and actor Cliff Richard will celebrate his 80th birthday on tour in Autumn 2020. Tickets for shows in Gateshead, Glasgow, Blackpool, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield, Manchester, Bournemouth, Brighton and London will be on sale on Wednesday 23. Do we have any fans around, interested in attending on of these gigs?

Foals

Foals

Formed in 2005, this rock band from Oxford has released 6 studios albums so far. They have won a number of awards, been featured in various international festivals, and toured extensively: if you haven't had a chance to see them live yet, the good news is they will be on tour again soon! Over April, May and July next year, they will be playing in Edinburgh, London, Blackpool, Birmingham and Cardiff, and tickets for those shows will go on sale on Wednesday 23. If you like their music, let us know in the comments!

Are you familiar with any of the artists/bands above?

Looking at the tickets page here, what are your own highlights?

Happy Dance Let us know in the comments! Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@EmilieT 

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds were the group who did the theme song (Red Right Hand) for the smash TV series Peaky Blinders. Brilliant song. Brilliant series.

I presume they are touring on the back of the success of Peaky Blinders. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@EmilieT 

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds were the group who did the theme song (Red Right Hand) for the smash TV series Peaky Blinders. Brilliant song. Brilliant series.

I presume they are touring on the back of the success of Peaky Blinders. wink

I had no idea @Cleoriff! I started watching the show as per your recommendation some time ago, slowly making my way through (I'm sometime in series 2 at the moment). Really good theme song Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3