Priority Tickets Calendar: 17 - 23 Feb 2020

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Priority tickets header image

Hey Everyone!

There are a ton of fantastic offers for gigs and other events listed on Priority Tickets each week with early access often available for O2 customers. We wanted to list some of the great events going on sale this week to make sure you don't miss the chance to see your favourite band or show! 

We'd also love to hear about your event plans this year, what are you planning to see or already have tickets for?

Have you gone to any Priority gigs so far this year and how was the event? 

Interesting gig tickets

• Beck is performing in multiple locations and dates in 2020: Tickets on sale now! 
  • Riscas is performing at the O2 Academy, Birmingham in May 2020: Tickets on sale now! 
  • Kesha is performing at the O2 Academy, Birmingham in July 2020: Tickets on sale 19th Feb!
  • Binders are performing at the O2 Academy2 Leicester May in 2020: Tickets on sale now! 
  • Indie Thursdays are performing at the O2 Academy, Leeds in Mar 2020: Tickets on sale now! 
  • Alarm is performing at St David's Hall, Cardiff in Jun 2020: Tickets on sale 23nd Feb!
  • Nick Corbin is performing at the O2 Academy2, Islington in Apr 2020: Tickets on sale 19th Feb!
  • The Dear Hunter is performing at Oslo Hackney, London in Sept 2020: Pre-sale ends 19th Feb!

Artist highlights of the week!

5e442605e828860030903b8a-1125x750.jpg

JLS 

Back with a bang the newly refromed JLS will be performing on multiple dates in November this year! 

Do we have any JLS fans on the community who are hoping to get tickets for one of the up-coming gigs? Let us know your plans below! 

5e43df9be8288600309028b1-1125x750.jpg

Alanis Morissette

The world famous candinan singer/songwriter is coming to the UK this year and will be perfroming in London during March! 

Do we have any Alanis Morissette fans on the community who are looking forward to her performance this year? Let us know below! 

Are you a fan of any of the artists we highlighted this week? If not did any of them catch your eye and are you planning on attending any Priority gigs in the near future? Let us know below!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Alanis Morisette is my pick of those.

As for JLS, why do these groups reform when their fame fades? I don't believe it is that they miss performing, merely they are short of money.

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I agree about groups reforming @jonsie even lone singers who retire and come back.

Sometimes though I am pleased about it. The Who retired once, I was so pleased when they came back.

Personally, I would love Roger Waters and David Gilmour to put aside their differences and reform Pink Floyd.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

It can be a great opportunity for fans who never got the chance to see groups live the first time around! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4