Priority Tickets Calendar: 13-19 Jan 2020

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Priority tickets header image

Hi guys, happy Monday! Happy Dance

New year has just started, but there's a lot happening tickets-wise on Priority already! I've picked a few events to highlight below, and you can find everything else that's currently listed on the Priority website. slight_smile

Let me know if you've heard of the artists and bands I've highlighted below, and if you're a fan of any of them in particular?

INTERESTING GIG TICKETS

• Knotfest takes place on 22 Aug 2020 in Milton Keynes (National Bowl). Priority tickets are on sale tomorrow 14 Jan!
  • You can catch Creeper on 14 Apr 2020 in Manchester (Manchester Academy 2) - Priority tickets will be on sale on Thu 16 Jan.
  • Alt/indie group Me and That Man are playing at Islington Assembly Hall in London on 27 March, and Priority tickets pre-sale is on until Wed 15 Jan.
  • Bristol's weekly Ramshackle rave is on again for multiple dates in February 2020, and you can get Priority tickets right now on general sale. slight_smile
  • Musician The White Buffalo is performing on multiple dates in multiple locations in the UK during April 2020, and Priority tickets will be on sale tomorrow, Tue 14 Jan.
  • The Snuts are performing at O2 Forum Kentish Town in London on 30 April, and you can get Priority tickets on Wed 15 Jan!

ARTIST HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK

Liam Payne

Liam Payne

Any Liam Payne fans in the community? slight_smile He became famous when he was one of the lead singers in the super successful pop band One Direction. He has recently started as a successful solo artist as well with albums and collaborations of his own.

He has a gig coming up on the evening of 22 August 2020 at the Wolverhampton Racecourse, and Priority tickets will be on sale Wed 15 Jan!

Check out one of his recent tracks that I like, 'Stack It Up (ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie)' below!

More info

Supergrass

Supergrass

What about Supergrass, any fans on here? slight_smile This is an English rock band (Britpop, alternative rock) from Oxford that has been around since 1993. They have 4 members: Gaz Coombes (lead singer and guitarist), Danny Goffey (drums), Mick Quinn (bassist) and Rob Coombes (keyboard). They've released 6 studio albums so far.

On Wed 15 January you can get tickets to a couple of their upcoming gigs through Priority:

• Sat 16 May: Doncaster Racecourse
  • Sat 29 Aug: Royal Windsor Racecourse

Check out one of their songs, 'Sun Hits The Sky' below slight_smile

More info

Are you a fan of any of the artists/bands mentioned above?

Let me know in the comments! slight_smile

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Knotfest sounds cool because of slipknot lol
Message 2 of 9

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello @Marjo
Nice priority events.
Enjoy those who follow.
Message 3 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Nothing on the list for me this time...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I must be slipping. I only know of two of those artists. Liam Payne and Supergrass. Not a fan of either.

I presume Knotfest is a festival for bands like Slipknot? I can't stand them. rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 6 of 9

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@liggerz87 Have you ever seen them (Slipknot) live? slight_smile

@JAZZ-trad Yeah I thought the variety was great this week, although I've only actively listened to Liam Payne from the list myself, and a little bit of Slipknot some years ago. grin

@gmarkj , @Cleoriff , @jonsie Fair enough guys. grin Let's see next week if we'll find any on the list that you like as well! 

Message 7 of 9

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
No not seen them live only seen u2 in Cardiff years ago and urm I was young 16 I think at the time s club 7 I know I know lol was in Manchester
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard of Supergrass, but that's about it.

Message 9 of 9