Priority Tickets Calendar: 11 - 17 Nov 2019

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I hope you had a lovely weekend, despite the cold and rain around the country 🌦

As always, a lot is going on on Priority, with loads of great gigs' tickets going on sale. We picked below a couple to highlight, but you can find a list of everything going on sale or pre-sale on the Priority website. I've put below a few of the ones I thought were interesting, along with two main highlights!

Interesting gig tickets

• WWE Smackdown live is taking place at The O2 next May: get your tickets on 12 Nov!
  • McFly will be playing in several locations next Summer: get your tickets on 13 Nov 🎵
  • Ash will perform in Manchester on 21 Mar 2020: tickets available now!
  • Goldfrapp are playing in several locations next Spring: tickets will be on sale on 13 Nov 🎶
  • Deacon Blue will be touring in Newcastle upon Tyne and Manchester next year November: get your tickets on 13 Nov!
  • Kane Brown is performing at The O2 Forum Kentish Town on 04 Feb: tickets on sale on 13 Nov 🎵

Artist highlights of the week!

Mystery Jets  Mystery Jets

I personally know this English Rock band from their song "Two Doors Down", which always puts a spring in my step! They have so far release an impressive total of 6 studio albums, with their 7th on the way for next year. In April 2020, they will be performing in Leicester and Oxford, and tickets are available on general sale now via Priority. Are you a Mystery Jets fan? Let us know in the comments wink

Mamma Mia! The Party Mamma Mia!

If you're a fan of the movies, you will love this immersive experience, that includes a four-course sit-down meal, entertainment that unfolds all around you and an ABBA disco! The party will take place on 15 Nov 2019 at The O2 in London, and tickets for it go on sale on Priority on Wed 13 Nov. Are you ready for this? Happy Dance

Are you familiar with any of the artists/bands above?

Looking at the tickets page here, what are your own highlights?

Let us know in the comments!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10668 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
That all sounds splendid @EmilieT
For those without the heavy responsibilities I have.
Staying in 😴🤭 relaxing with feet up.

Enjoy!!! all those going have a great time. 😍

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 14

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:

@TallTrees  If you didn't have all these heavy responsibilities, which one of the gigs above would you have liked to go to?? slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 14

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25020 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT 

To be honest, I hadn`t heard of Mystery Jets until I saw your post [I know I`m stuck in a time-warp joy], so I checked out some of their music on Youtube and although not so keen on "Two Doors Down", do like "Young Love" and "Show Me The Light". Not sure I would go to see them in concert [if I was well enough] but thanks for enlightening me thumbsup.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 4 of 14

TallTrees
  • 10668 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@TallTrees wrote:

@TallTrees  If you didn't have all these heavy responsibilities, which one of the gigs above would you have liked to go to?? slight_smile

Ah now, @EmilieT 

Let me think ~ I only ever went to one "so called gig" and vowed I would never go to anything remotely like that again.

However, setting that aside and "you say" without any responsibilties ~

I don't follow any of those groups you mention.

Actually I was never a follower of groups but I did enjoy music in nearly every

category, didn't like punk much and don't like rap much either.  There are

lots of music I do like very much ~ I like Pharrell Williams "happy"  especially

makes my day feel good!  That Tina Turner was very inspiring too.

Bye for now TT

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 5 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Actually, McFly are a damn good live band.

Surprised to see them there as I thought they had split up. I know they did a tour with a couple of members of Busted (and called themselves McBusted for that tour)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 14

TallTrees
  • 10668 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
This is a bit more up your street than mine @Cleoriff you could wear those animal print booties 🤭🤣 to the gig.👍

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 7 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:
This is a bit more up your street than mine @Cleoriff you could wear those animal print booties 🤭🤣 to the gig.👍

Nah, I think I will give it a miss @TallTrees. I'm off to  60's/70's music weekend on Friday..so that will be enough for me tongue_winking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 14

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25020 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have a good time at the 60s/70s weekend @Cleoriff . Any bands performing I may have heard of? Drum

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 9 of 14

TallTrees
  • 10668 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
I should think it would be indeed 👍
@Cleoriff
Get your body armour ready and good luck from me enjoy as I know you will. Rock on Cleo 🤣🤣😍😍

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 10 of 14