Priority Tickets Calendar: 02 Dec - 8 Dec 2019

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Priority tickets header image

Hey Everyone!

There are a ton of fantastic offers for gigs and other events listed on Priority Tickets each week with early access often available for O2 customers. We wanted to list some of the great events going on sale this week to make sure you don't miss the chance to see your favourite band or show! 

We'd also love to hear about your event plans this year, what are you planning to see or already have tickets for?

Have you gone to any Priority gigs so far this year and how was the event? 

Interesting gig tickets

• Kaiser Chiefs are performing at multiple locations and dates in May/Jun 2020: Pre-Sale ends 13 Dec!
  • Ash is performing at the O2 Ritz, Manchester in Mar 2020: Tickets available now!
  • The Undertones will be at O2 Academy Liverpool in May 2020: Pre-Sale ends 04 Dec!
  • Heels Of Hell 2020 is performing at multiple locations and dates in 2020: Tickets available now!
  • Victors will perform at the O2 Academy Islington in Mar 2020: Pre-Sale ends 04 Dec!
  • Comethazine is at Electric Ballroom, London in Jan 2020: Pre-Sale ends 04 Dec!

Artist highlights of the week!

5de4bede52faff00308ddf29-1125x750.jpg

Dua Lipa

Kicking off her Future Nostalgia UK Tour 2020, Dua Lipa will be performing at several locations and dates in the summer of 2020! 

The English singer, songwriter has had a string of hits to date and this is a great opportunity to hear your favourites live! Let us know your Dua Lipa gig plans below! 

5de0de9dcff47e003058eae4-1125x750.jpg

Stormzy

The king of UK grime music is on his world tour next year and has a ton of UK gigs planned in the second half of the year! 

Are you planning to go and see Stormzy during his world tour? Let us know and discuss with other fans in the comments! 

Are you a fan of any of the artists we highlighted this week? If not did any of them catch your eye and are you planning on attending any Priority gigs in the near future? Let us know below!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
None of those for me thanks.
I will be at the o2 in Birmingham next week for Daniel Sloss though...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Don't mind a bit of Dua Lipa wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Nice @gmarkj! I'm looking forward to hearing how the Daniel Sloss gig goes! 

@MI5 She's been on the radio constantly for the past year so I'm now officially a fan! yahoo

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Well we got here. Just waiting to start...

20191213_191430.jpg

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5