Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority Offers: 6 November 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys! I hope you're having a good week so far.

Has it hit you yet that Christmas is only 7 weeks away? hushed smile We have a lovely £5 offer with the NSPCC to get that special little one in your life a personalised letter from Santa. Check in-app on 12 Nov to find the offer. hugging

We’ve also got tickets to be won for the charity preview of Hyde Park Winter Wonderland so dive straight in, it should open in the app soon!

A couple of other new offers worth mentioning that are live on Priority from today (6 Nov):

• A free glass of bubbly and access to the Priority Lounge at Champions Tennis 2019
  • A free three-month tastecard membership and a free glass of prosecco or side at 25 of the UK's best independent restaurants
  • A free bottle of Il Papavero or a free bottle of Yarrunga Field Special Reserve White 2018 for a £1 delivery fee! Available on Priority on 11 Nov.
  • Discover the best experiences across the UK this November with our Time Out content - from 8 Nov!

5dc034d1d60180002f83c8a1-1125x750.jpeg

I know some of you love the Caffe Nero drink offer, but have you tried any of the other regulars yet, for example, these two below? slight_smile

• PizzaExpress: Two main courses for £10
  • ChargedUp: One hour of free charge from any of ChargedUp’s portable stations.

Don't forget that the following Priority Tickets go live this week, in case you're interested in these artists and events:

• Michael Kiwanuka
  • Lennon Stella
  • Westlife
  • The Chainsmokers
  • Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball
  • The Marcus King Band
  • Turnover

Are there any specific offers, prize draws or artist/event tickets you're interested in this week?

I'd love to hear which ones! slight_smile

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0