Did you mean: 

Priority Offers: 19 September 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello everyone and happy Thursday!

How are you all getting on with Priority this week? slight_smile Lots of cool things as usual happening on the Priority offers side of things - I've collected a few to highlight below!

I'd love to hear what you think of these and if you're going for anything specific this week? Let me know also if you've had a browse around in the Offers section and found something you think is great but I hadn't mentioned below. thumbsup

O2 Touch rugby

Join a local O2 Touch session for free

Valid: Weekly until 02/11

O2 Touch is a fun and friendly environment for both men and women of all abilities to get involved in touch rugby! You can join your local O2 Touch centre and play for free to hone your fitness or just have a great time excercising as a group!

Audo prize draw illustration photo

Prize Draw: win a year of unlimited audio workouts with Auro

Open: 23/09 - 30/09

Have you ever heard of audio workouts? There's a prize draw on Priority with Auro, to win a year's supply of their workouts for free. Happy Dance

Auro is an audio fitness app that gives users access to hundreds of on-demand audio workouts for at home, the gym, or outdoors. Auro offers a huge range of workouts synced to music that you love, including HIIT, Running, Spin, Yoga and more. They also have structured training plans including 5K, Half Marathon, Weight loss and Strength training. You can even work out offline by downloading your class. Simply grab your headphones and enjoy our on-demand coaching and guidance from world-class fitness experts.

You can additionally grab 45 days free of unlimited audio workouts with this offer, valid from 16/09/19 - 15/10/19. 

Tips:

• Have a look in the app from 23rd September for some possible discounted tickets to the New Scientist Live exhibition in London, if you're interested in a fun day out to see some cool tech and hands-on activities related to themes around humans, technology, Earth, cosmos and engineering, and what role these play in shaping the world around you.
  • Similarly, check from 23rd September for a Prize Draw to win a VIP experience to The Wave
    (a cool inland surfing lagoon and artificial wave pool) for you and three friends.

Please remember that all content is subject to change so keep an eye on the app to stay up to date! thumbsup

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0