Priority Offers: 13 November 2019

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone,

I hope your week started well slight_smile

There’s a lot happening on Priority at the moment, and it’s only going to get busier as we approach that wonderful time of the year: Christmas! From a snazzy advent calendar from Ciaté London to invites to the L’Occitane Priority shopping event, that’s surely a good start to the festive period. christmas_tree

You also now have access to ten tickets every day to the 12on slot of the Tutankhamun Exhibition, even if it’s sold out! I've put below a few more exciting offers to look forward to:

» Win VIP tickets to Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic at The O2.

» Exclusive early access to ABBA: Super Troupers The Exhibition at The O2.

» Win a hand-finished made-to-measure suit from Charles Tyrwhitt.

And don't forget about our regular favourites: get Two mains for £10 PizzaExpress, A free hot drink every Tuesday & Wednesday at Caffè Nero or One hour of free charge from any of ChargedUp’s portable stations. slight_smile

Are you interested in any of the offers above?

Let us know in the comments which one you like most!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

One of my friends has seen Disney on Ice and thought it was quite magical. hugging

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I love the free not drink at Caffè Nero.
LGreenwood
Message 3 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff I bet it was, lucky friend you had there! Did they tell you what was part of the show? I imagine there's a mix of all the classic characters but I really have no idea ... 

@Luke30 That's great, which hot drink do you normally get? ️ In case you haven't seen it yet, we've got a menu review thread here, in which @Seahorse has been posting her reviews of various hot drinks she tried at Caffe NERO - it might give you some ideas on what to get next wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 4 of 6

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I get it a cup of tea.
LGreenwood
Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Luke30 wrote:
I get it a cup of tea.

@Luke30 Always a good choice in this weather slight_smile

signature

Message 6 of 6