Did you mean: 

Priority Offers: 05 September 2019

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning everyone, 

I hope you're having a good week so far, the weekend isn't far anymore slight_smile 

We’ve got some fantastic Offers and Prize Draws for you to all get involved in this week, and I've picked a couple below to highlight! I'd love to hear which one you're interested in wink

Screenshot of offer

Between 08/09 - 30/09, buy a case of four ‘Full Fifteen’ wines from Laithwaite’s Wine to get a rosé for free!

On Friday 06/09, get 2 free drinks at a participating Greene King pub. slight_smile

Screenshot of offer

Screenshot of offer

Between 09/09 - 23/09, get a free activity box, a rugby fixtures poster and anorigami game from toucanBox.  🏉

From 09/09-30/09, get seven days unlimited free access to The 60 Second Chef Online Cookery School + video content each week.

Screenshot of offer

Screenshot of offer

Prize draw: Enter between 09/09 - 16/09 to win beer for a year with Laithwaite’s Wine. 

Between 01/09 and 30/09, plan a Three-night break in Budapest from £199 with Broadway Travel. ✈️

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0