Priority Music Highlights - 8th March Onwards

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hello everybody!

Let's check out the artists featured on the O2 Priority website this week 🎙

We start the highlights with a heavy hitter this week: Lady Gaga is coming to the UK. I went to so many parties where everybody was dancing to her tunes for so many years, I mean, how many international hits has she nailed so far?

Not just that, but she's also an incredible actress. On that note, of course I have to mention the blockbuster movie A Star is Born and the recent House of Gucci, but what you may did not know is that she's played a small role in one of my favourite tv shows, The Sopranos.

Here I'll leave you with my favourite song of hers, a collaboration with Beyonce:

On her Apple Music artist page you can check all her the great music videos plus a 7-part interview with Zane Lowe. Tickets for her UK gig at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London will be available from tomorrow 10am.

The up-and-coming Jamaica-born Hackney-raised Amaria BB grew up listening to a multitude of influences, from jazz standards to dance hall and 90s R&B. That plethora of styles merged onto her songwriting and production choices and the result is great. Here's a single from her EP What's Done In The Dark:

You can check all her singles and EPs on Apple MusicTickets for her London gig are going to be available tomorrow from 10:00am.

One can not only tell that Sam Fender is on due to his Geordie accent, but also for his distinctive songwriting and melody sensibilities. He's just won the award for Best British Alternative/Rock Act at the last Brit Awards and is about to embark on his most significant UK-headline arena tour of his career. Here's a video form his latest album Seventeen Going Under with the superb actor Stephen Graham on it:

He's curated an Apple Music playlist with the artists that have influenced him for . Tickets for his show at the Scarborough Open Air Theatre are available tomorrow morning.

As there are some many options of shows on Priority, and artists from so many different genres, it's actually very hard to pick just three of them to highlight here on the community. Hope that you guys have discovered or rediscovered an artist or band; or have found out about the gig of an artist you already love in this post! Please leave your comment if you enjoyed any of the songs shared aboveslight_smile

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0