Did you mean: 

Priority Music Highlights - 7th June Onwards

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hello everyone!

After @Martin-O2  filled in my shoes brilliantly last week I'm very happy to bring you another selection of the artists featured on the O2 Priority website this week 📻

First one to be on the spotlight here is Beth Orton. The first time I've hear her voice was on her collaboration with The Chemical Brothers, which I can safely say are my favourite electronic act ever. I will leave you with the mentioned track below and with a link to Beth herself telling a sweet story about how that feature came to be:

Apple Music's Essentials playlist is a great place to start if you haven't been following her career. Tickets for her gig in Birmingham are going to be available tomorrow from10:00am.

Next up we've got Editors. Those brummies have announced today their new album 'EMB', a UK and European tour, and released a new song, which you can listen to here:

'EMB' is due to be released on the 23rd of September, but you can pre-save the album and listen to two songs on Apple Music.
Tickets for their concert in London are going to be available on Wednesday 10:00am.

The third highlight goes to Maggie Rogers. She became popular after her penned song "Alaska" was played to Pharrell Williams during a master class and since then, she's released 2 albums and her latest video was released 5 days ago:

You can check more tunes on her Apple Music Essentials playlist.
Tickets for her upcoming UK tour are going to be available tomorrow 9:00am.

As there are some many options of shows on Priority, and artists from so many different genres, it's actually very hard to pick just three of them to highlight here on the community. Hope that you guys have discovered or rediscovered an artist or band; or have found out about the gig of an artist you already love in this post! Please leave your comment if you enjoyed any of the songs shared above slight_smile

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0