Priority Music Highlights - 1st March Onwards

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hello everyone!

Let's check out the artists featured on the O2 Priority website this week 🎷

We shall start with an artist that I've found out about because of the offers on the O2 Priority website, but I'm already hooked: Madison Cunningham. The 25-year-old American singer-songwriter blends lots of classy influences (Fiona Apple, The Beatles, Joni Mitchell and Tom Waits, to name a few) and gives it her on twist, as you can check out below:

She was invited by Apple Music for a chat on their Southern Craft Radio show. Her UK tour starts in May, pre-sale of the tickets ends tomorrow at 10:00am. 

Spinning and producing records for quite a while now, the Leeds-born-now-Ibiza-resident DJ and producer, trip-hop icon George Evelyn known as Nightmares on Wax is currently touring with a live band and you can watch him playing his latest album live here:

He's selected more than a handful of tracks that have influenced him for Apple Music. Tickets  for his gig in London are going to be available tomorrow from 10:00am.

Now let's go back to America with the indie alternative rock legends that are Pixies. They've influenced so many bands that I grew up listening to (Radiohead, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins and more) that it was inevitable that I'd eventually discover their music and get hooked into it. I was lucky to watch Kim Deal, founding member of the Pixies, performing live with The Breeders more than 10 years ago and I remember bits of that gig till this day.

They've played at Glasto and you can get a glimpse of how emotional their gigs can get here:

If you want to delve deeper into their extensive career, you can start with the Essentials playlist by Apple Music. Tickets for their show at the beautiful city of Edinburgh are available tomorrow morning.

As there are some many options of shows on Priority, and artists from so many different genres, it's actually very hard to pick just three of them to highlight here on the community. Hope that you guys have discovered or rediscovered an artist or band; or have found out about the gig of an artist you already love in this post! Please leave your comment if you enjoyed any of the songs shared above slight_smile

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0