Did you mean: 

Priority Music Highlights - 10th May Onwards

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hello everyone!

Time to check out some of the artists featured on the O2 Priority website this week 🎧

Let's start with Harry Styles. He's just release a chart-topping single (number #1 both in the US and UK) which you can listen to below. Great anticipation has been building up for the European leg of his tour that is about to start this month.

Since I'm a '90s kid, I was delighted to see him at Coachella singing a classic '90s tune along Shania Twain. I think it's also worth sharing this excellent rendition he did of another song that was massive in the '90s - despite it being released during the mid '80s - Peter Gabriel’s “Sledgehammer”.

Here's the video for his latest single As It Was:

Here you can listen to a playlist of influences curated for Apple Music by the man himself. Tickets for his gig at the O2 Academy in Brixton are going to be available today from 10:00am (yes, that's right, better be prepared, it's going to start pretty soon!)

Next up we have The Linda Lindas . My partner is a fan of them so I'm always listening to their tunes at my place. The all-girl pun-rock group started in 2018 and have been getting bigger and bigger since then and they are about to play their debut UK live show on June 7.

Here's the band playing a session for NPR's Tiny Desk Concerts series at the Los Angeles Central Library:

They were interviewed by Elton John for Apple Music.
Tickets for their first ever UK live show are going to be available on Wednesday 11:00am.

The third highlight goes to the DJ and producer Black Coffee, whose last album, Subconsciously, won a Grammy for Best Dance/Electronic Album.

Here's him playing at the electronic music paradise, Ibiza:

He has selected 25 songs of his top dance and electronic acts from all over the African continent for Apple MusicTickets pre-sale for his live show in London ends tomorrow 10am.

As there are some many options of shows on Priority, and artists from so many different genres, it's actually very hard to pick just three of them to highlight here on the community. Hope that you guys have discovered or rediscovered an artist or band; or have found out about the gig of an artist you already love in this post! Please leave your comment if you enjoyed any of the songs shared above slight_smile

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0