cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ozzy Osbourne tickets on sale this week!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Were you a fan of Black Sabbath? Have you followed Ozzy Osbourne's solo career since the 80s? If the answer to either of these questions is yes, or if you're just looking for your next gig, this might be for you!

On Wednesday 5 September, you'll be able to get tickets to this artist's upcoming tour on Priority smiley Tickets will be on sale for various dates in February 2019 across the UK, and you can find more details here.

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 13.08.15.png

Ozzy Osbourne is an English vocalist and songwriter who started his career as the lead vocalist of Black Sabbath, a heavy metal band. Over 10 years later, he moved on to a solo career and has continued releasing successful albums ever since, while asserting his status as an icon of heavy metal and talented songwriter. 

Are you interested in this tour? Do you like Ozzy Osbourne, or Heavy Metal in general? Let us know in the comments Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I saw Ozzy with Black Sabbath in Birmingham on the "13" back in 2013. 

I'm a big rock/heavy metal fan.  Metallica, Alter Bridge, Trivium, Black Stone Cherry being my favourite acts, but I like loads of bands

Thanks

Steve
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I've loved Black Sabbath since they started in 1968.

To be honest I'm not sure how Ozzy Osbourne is still alive after all his excesses during the 70's. Fear

Either way he is a legend and I love him. Though he's not fit enough to sustain a gig for 2 hrs without a lot of help from the rest of the band.

Honestly, nowadays I would rather remember them as they were.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Black Sabbath played at my university in the US. They played two notes, blew the amps up, walked off stage and never came back.

I would imagine that the odds for anyone getting tickets through Priority to see Ozzy, judging by the recent experiences of many who have posted on the forum recently for other events, are slim and none. The con will continue.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

Black Sabbath played at my university in the US. They played two notes, blew the amps up, walked off stage and never came back.

That made me giggle @Bambino. LOL

Did you get a refund?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

The on campus concerts were part of our fees, so there was no refund to be had, @Cleoriff. We were all stoned anyway, so no one really cared.:smileywink:

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

The on campus concerts were part of our fees, so there was no refund to be had, @Cleoriff. We were all stoned anyway, so no one really cared.:smileywink:

tongue_winkingLOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7