Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offered champagne, recieved a tilemate:(

MadeleyRM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is this just me that’s been offered the Moët and received a next to useless tilemate? Poor show O2, not feeling that valued...
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Guess they don't have a live stock system either. But a tolerate seems a poor replacement.

Message 11 of 15

superpigeon2000
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I also recieved the TileMate when offered the Moet.
I was confused as to why I got it until i saw the branding on the tile, then found the card
WhatsApp Image 20**Personal info** at 11.53.47 (1).jpeg

Message 12 of 15

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @superpigeon2000, I've just dropped you a Private Message on the forum so we can look into this together, take a look and reply to me when you get a chance please slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 15

IR35
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT

Thanks for the help. My champagne arrived today. It took a couple of emails so I can see how I ended up with a Tilemate - mainly because the person that got my email didnt bother to read it and asked me for the information I had already provided in the email.

Message 14 of 15

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to hear you received everything now @IR35, thanks for the update and enjoy! slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 15 of 15