October Instant Winners: A huge day of winning in the true spirit of Mexico

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

STATIC-2_1920x720.jpg

Hey everyone, 

Instant Winners is back for October and this time around it's giving you the chance to celebrate The Day of The Dead! 

The Day of the Dead, or Día de Muertos is a holiday celebrated throughout Mexico and by people of Mexican heritage acrocss the globe! In Mexican culture, death is viewed as a natural part of the human cycle and family and friends will gather to remember friends and family members who have died, and helping support their spiritual journey. This is a day of celeberation and certianly not a sad afair! 

As part of the celeberation Priority is giving you the chance to go to Oaxaca, Mexico for a 6 night trip for  2 by National Geographic Journeys!!! 

Instant Winners will take place on October 30th with x1 Holiday to Oaxaca, Mexico and x5000 Mexican cookbooks up for grabs! 

To take part in Octobers Instant Winners all you need to do is enter the app between 12:00pm and 09:59pm on the 30/10/19, Select the live offer, then tap ‘Use now’, follow the link and paste your Unique Code along with some personal info and hit submit. 

Good luck to all! cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

The holiday to Mexico sounds a great prize. Not for me now, but lovely nonetheless smiling

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Yes I'd love to go @Cleoriff! Mexico is a fascinating county with a really rich culture. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35906 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

I shall have to watch Coco again this evening now.... innocent

Message 4 of 4