cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 prority

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there I purchased some make up last month on o2 priority and I have yet to receive it.

regards Andy

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/other-products-and-services/priority-terms-and-conditions

From those terms and conditions :

16.You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third party products and services or what You access through Priority. We shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services available from such third parties. Any dealings between You and any third party advertisers or merchants found on or via Priority, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between You and the relevant advertiser or merchant. Therefore, We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.

17.O2 accepts no liability or responsibility for any of the third party bookings, products and services provided by third party suppliers. The third party suppliers will be supplying products and services to You on their own standard terms and conditions. Please note that third party offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time.

I think all that means that O2 don't take any responsibility but call them to see what the procedure is. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
This isn't O2 you are talking to I'm afraid.
Please call them http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/other-products-and-services/priority-terms-and-conditions

From those terms and conditions :

16.You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third party products and services or what You access through Priority. We shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services available from such third parties. Any dealings between You and any third party advertisers or merchants found on or via Priority, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between You and the relevant advertiser or merchant. Therefore, We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.

17.O2 accepts no liability or responsibility for any of the third party bookings, products and services provided by third party suppliers. The third party suppliers will be supplying products and services to You on their own standard terms and conditions. Please note that third party offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time.

I think all that means that O2 don't take any responsibility but call them to see what the procedure is. 

Message 3 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous did you have a chance to chase this up with customer services? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4