cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority tickets

Anonymous
Not applicable
I brought Phil Collins tickets theough o2 priority. Which I was pleased to get. Since buying them I have found that there are alot better tickets available for same price. I am disappointed as there for my mums xmas present. Does anyone know how these tickets get allocated as booking tickets early thought the ones I had were the best ones left but these are at back, so are o2 tickets a block at the back?? A couple weeks later a there were rows near front so was gutted as wanted to get best I could for mum. Can anyone shine light about tickets for o2 priority. Thank you
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousO2 Priority tickets are supposed to be allocated on a first come first served basis. However, no-one really knows the ins and outs of their system...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I would also add, going by other posts re Priority you were lucky to get any at all. People sit with their fingers on the refresh button waiting to get through to payment...only to find they are all gone. Sorry about that but we have seen it happen so often. Also we see a lot of Priority tickets ending up on Ebay as people buy a lot to sell them at inflated prices..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 13

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
They will allocate certain blocks to o2 for priority sales and you can bet they won't be the best seats in the house either.
The best ones will be reserved for the most money.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 13

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community!

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience with the tickets.

I'll send you a PrivaMessage to get some private info I need to see if there's something we can do to help out Drum

And, if you decide to stay with us, please send us a Private Message to help you choose a better screen name  Astounded

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your replies! Yeah I am pleased that I got them, just a little disappointed as I did pay top price and even though these are in a good block they are at back of arena. Just wondered how priority worked as thought tickets may have been closer? Like I said, I can still get closer to stage now. Never mind though. Thanks again

Also yes defo need to change name, I thought I was putting subject lol!!
Message 6 of 13

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

please send me a Private Message with the new name and I will try my best.

And as we said before, welcome to the O2 community! Mexican Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, unmm what about ninjanurse. ??
Thanks x
Message 8 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Tickets wrote:
Hi, unmm what about ninjanurse. ??
Thanks x

If you are a nurse @Anonymousthen welcome to 'my club'....Cat

NinjaNurse sounds pretty good to me...Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 13

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Sounds scary too me..... 😂

Welcome all the same but I hope I won't be seeing you on my ward tonight..... Confused

images (2).png

Message 10 of 13