cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority on Rugby England Home Nation tickets 2019?

skarbd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

So I recently used my o2 priority to get tickets for the Quilter internationals at Twickenham.

I wondered if the o2 priority applies to the Home Nations 2019, if so when do the tickets become available?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That sounds like a great game @skarbd smiley I've never been to a Rugby game myself so if you have a photo or two from the event I'd love to see some!

As for the Home Nation tickets, I'm afraid we have no further details on that for now. As mentioned above, the best thing to do is to keep an eye on the O2 Priority app and website for all new ticket announcements slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @skarbd, it's great to hear you got tickets for the Quilter internationals! Which game did you go to/are you going to? Let us know how it goes smiley

We'll check on our end if we can get more information about the Home Nations 2019 tickets and will share any details we get with you. The best way to keep up to date with the upcoming tickets is via the Priority website/app, or by visiting to the Community on Mondays as we always share some information about which tickets are going on sale that week thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 2 of 4

skarbd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It was England vs South Africa and it was very good.

That would be great, if you could post some extra information, so I can put it in the diary to check.

Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That sounds like a great game @skarbd smiley I've never been to a Rugby game myself so if you have a photo or two from the event I'd love to see some!

As for the Home Nation tickets, I'm afraid we have no further details on that for now. As mentioned above, the best thing to do is to keep an eye on the O2 Priority app and website for all new ticket announcements slight_smile

signature

Message 4 of 4