cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority issues

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is beyond a joke with priority. So I tried to get the Amazon voucher and priority can't connect then when it does connect the vouchers out of stock. So I tried for the Argos one yesterday and yet again priority can't connect then when it does they're out of stock. Getting really annoyed with it by this time. I tried a final day today for the Tesco one and guess what surprise surprise priority cant connect then when it does they're out of stock! Total rip off o2 sort it out it's a scam!!!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143417 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You'll understand now why many of us have deleted the priority app and don't bother with it.
Everything is limited and someone else always gets there first!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
You'll understand now why many of us have deleted the priority app and don't bother with it.
Everything is limited and someone else always gets there first!

Even worse when they have offers on and run out... Then you see them on Ebay. I'm sure many of us remember the Star Wars memorabilia fiasco

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143417 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
That was the final nail for me.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

hello @Anonymous

Thanks for participating and sharing your thoughts with us. We do appreciate your opinion and understand your concerns. We’ll look into the matter right now and see if we have an update for you. thumbsup

Keep your feedback coming and Happy New Year!

UPDATE:

The main issue with most vouchers is that we have only some available and a lot of customers waiting for most vouchers. When the demand is far higher than anticipated, this could be the cause of the "can't connect" error. 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 6 of 6