Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority free chess ingrown tickets

Ch8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was lucky enough to get tickets to chessington, I followed the link and applied my code. I chose my date and the tickets appeared. I thought the tickets would be emailed or sent by text. I closed down the internet browser and now I cannot get my tickets back and they haven’t been sent by message or email. How do I get them back?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144301 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
They should be emailed but sometimes can take a while to come through.
Also check your spam.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome to the forum, @Ch8 Wave Congratulations on your tickets - did you get them since you last posted or are you still stuck? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 6

Ch8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, unfortunately I still haven’t received anything. I am wondering if I have typed my email address in wrong when booking the tickets therefore I have not received them. I have phoned ticketmaster but they were unable to help as I don’t have a reference number and it was booked through o2 link.

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Ch8 wrote:

Hi, unfortunately I still haven’t received anything. I am wondering if I have typed my email address in wrong when booking the tickets therefore I have not received them. I have phoned ticketmaster but they were unable to help as I don’t have a reference number and it was booked through o2 link.

@EmilieT?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Ch8, I'm not sure how much we can do but I'd very happily check - keep an eye on your Private Messages, I'll send you one shortly to get more information and discuss this further slight_smile

@Cleoriff You beat me to it, I was about to reply when you mentioned me smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6