Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority - confused!

Darola
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I wanted to get tickets for George Rzra, but couldn’t figure out how. I logged in to 02 priority, and selected the dates I wanted, clicked on the “buy tickets” link - which took me to the tickmaster site, but this just showed me a list of the different priority sessions - including the O2 one - with it saying “happening now”. No links, no number nothing to actually let me partake in the activity that was “happening now”. What else did I need to do to get access to buy tickets?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122899 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Hi @Darola

The George Ezra tickets are here on Priority https://priority.o2.co.uk/tickets/5b6c5682d60180003e9330c8/george-ezra

You have 37 minutes left to buy...

Just a quick edit: You can only buy if you are registered. They send a code to your phone as part of the registration process...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122899 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Hi @Darola

The George Ezra tickets are here on Priority https://priority.o2.co.uk/tickets/5b6c5682d60180003e9330c8/george-ezra

You have 37 minutes left to buy...

Just a quick edit: You can only buy if you are registered. They send a code to your phone as part of the registration process...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Darola
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the response. I went out for a run, so missed the 37 minutes! So not sure if your link would have worked. I had already registered and clicked on the “buy tickets” link against George Ezra, but as I said above, that Just took me to a page where it said the priority session was “happening now” but there were no links to click to buy tickets.
Message 3 of 3