Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority Odeon Ticket Vouchers - Keep getting error messages

Vespertine
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Right, so this is my 2nd time using the o2 odeon vouchers, the first time they worked amazingly.

Now for the recent batch of vouchers that were available for the next Monday (13th September) were available on tuesday onwards. I managed to claim a code which I saved and was under the impression that as long as I booked before midnight (on the 13th) it would be valid...

however since 8pm this evening, I have been trying to enter my voucher code but am unable to through both the odeon app and their website... I keep getting an error message, I have kept screenshots of this (and would upload them if I knew how to)

What on earth is going on... was really looking forward to get the spooks watching Candyman (for free :P) but now I just feel frustrated altogether... have I been scammed???

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

AK04
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My daughter and I had the same issues as you and I tried contacting O2 priority on twitter and to the community manager on here and no response from either. Very disappointing and clearly I am not alone with the issues.  Maybe there was a rogue batch of numbers as I have used several times before with no issues.

Message 2 of 4

Vespertine
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's pretty odd isn't it, I was trying all weekend but I kept getting error messages.. luckily I have saved the screenshots of the error messages I got and hopefully will attempt to get O2 to investigate 

What error messages did you get when trying to enter the voucher code? 

Message 3 of 4

AK04
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The error message my daughter and I were getting was "The voucher number is incorrect" this was for numerous attempts with both codes, which were copied from the screenshots we took of the O2 Odeon code so no way the code was wrong.  Also tried a couple of different films to make sure it and got the same messages whatever I tried.  This was from around 9pm on Sunday night and eventually gave up as no one got back to me when I tried to contact via twitter, which was how it said to contact on the screenshot - "Do you need help - TWEET FOR SUPPORT" but I didn't get any support ☹️

Message 4 of 4