cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority - Gourmet Society

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

So I see the 6 month Gourmet Society offer on the O2 priority app. I have clicked Use Code which has now been sent to me via text, however where do I put this code to avail of this 6 month offer?

There is no direct link and I can't see anywhere on their website to enter it?

Thanks

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Is this a new offer? Can you provide a link to it please? I can only see this one for the Gourmet Society which has expired.https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/596357dbcff47e003c59c4b5/gourmet-society-three-months-free-dining-card-across-7000-restaurants

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousApologies I have found the new one. https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/5a46669bd60180003d9dc392/gourmet-society-spend-less-dining-out.-get-a-six-month-free-dining-card

It's available till Jan 31st. Your options are Use now or Save for Later. What you have to do is Save for later, then open the app when you present yourselves at the restaurant of your choice......

Please see the terms and conditions in the link above

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
So you don't actually have to sign up to gourmet society in any way? I thought the whole point was that you did then they hoped you wouldn't cancel the free trial before the 6 month deadline then you would be hit with charges for new subscription ??
Message 4 of 17

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If I were you I would carefully read the T&C’s.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Indeed...When I read them I thought there may be a few ifs, buts and maybes attached

"For any issues redeeming this offer please contact Gourmet Society customer services direct. This offer is valid 01/01/18 - 31/01/18. Membership will renew automatically. If you do not wish to renew your membership you should telephone us on 0800 043 1978 or email us on info@gourmetsociety.co.uk, to obtain a cancellation reference, no later than 5pm on the working day preceding your current membership term ends. You must retain the cancellation reference as proof of cancellation. No refunds can be issued for any remaining membership term after payment has been taken for renewed memberships. This offer entitles Priority customers the chance to redeem six months free Gourmet Society digital membership. Only one membership per customer. For further offer terms and conditions please see here: https://www.gourmetsociety.co.uk/terms_and_conditions.php This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or voucher. Excludes set menus. Group size may be restricted, so please check with the restaurant prior to dining. This offer excludes Bank holidays and special occasions (eg. Father’s Day) may be excluded. Please check availability with individual restaurants. When they’re gone, they’re gone. Please note due to licensing laws, discounts may not be available on alcohol at restaurants in Scotland".

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 17

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

To me that reads as though you need to sign up on the website and subscribe. The first year is free and you would have to cancel before any money is taken out of the account or card details you have to enter in. I'm guessing there is a box to enter any promotional code which is what the text message is for?

Message 7 of 17

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, did you manage to find out how to use the offer? Let us know how you get on. slight_smile

Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I assumed the same as you. But i cant see anywhere to enter the code o2 sent me on the Gourmet website.
Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nope 😞
Message 10 of 17