Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 insurance

Frankie4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My phone hasn’t worked properly for over a year and now now doesn’t even turn on.
ive reported twice to O2 insurance that the phone isn’t working properly at all and all I get is blunt answers that I’m trying to have them over but said I’m not trying to ask for a new phone and just want them to sort this one out and being completely honest.

second time I rang them they got a courier out to retrieve phone and said I don’t get in till 3 pm and and guy turned up at 12. Then went to a O2 store with it and they said sorry we don’t deal with O2 insurance and can’t do nothing and I’m using a awful phone and left it for ages for someone to ring me about it but no response as if I’m a hindrance and I still pay for insurance but nothings being done about it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Sounds like you could do with a little help from one of the Forum's O2 Advisors, tagging in @megjess who is on today - keep an eye out for her reaching out to you on this post, @Frankie4.

Message 2 of 4

megjess
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@pgn  thank you for the tagg 

@Frankie4  hi i do apologies regarding this issue i will PM to get this issue you resolved 

thanks 

Megan 

megjess
Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Thanks, @megjess - sounds like a bit of mixed messages somewhere.

Message 4 of 4