Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority to stay?

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
I've noticed that Three are shutting down their 'Wuntu' loyalty app on 9th December. I'm hoping that this isn't going to become a trend with other networks. I quite like the O2 Priority app and don't want to see it go. Shame for Three customers, no more special deals for them, they should join us at O2 😉
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35758 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

One of the advertised perks of joining O2 is O2 Priority, so it would be a retrograde step. 

That said, parent company Telefónica is divesting itself of certain South American divisions, focusing on the O2 brand (UK, Germany) and, I think, Spain's equivalent. 

Watch this space. 

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

When O2's CEOs have been interviewed they usually say it gains O2 a lot of custom and considering they signed an agreement back in 2017 to renew their sponsorship of the venue formally known as the Millennium Dome for a further 10 years it seems unlikely they'd scrap Priority.

https://news.o2.co.uk/press-release/o2-renews-partnership-aeg-o2/

@SamsungFanBoy 

Message 3 of 6

SamsungFanBoy
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
That's good then
Message 4 of 6

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I thought the Wuntu app on the three was good until they stopped doing the free hot drinks at Costa and Greggs that's why I thought on coming back to o2 because they still do the free hot drinks at hero.
LGreenwood
Message 5 of 6

SamsungFanBoy
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
I liked the Wuntu Dine Card, my Grandad was on Three and he's rubbish with phones and would never dream of using anything like a reward app so I had the Wuntu app for his phone number on mine as I used to eat out a lot with the ex. It saved us quite a bit of money at the time. I wanted O2 Priority to include the dine card but so far it hasn't.
Message 6 of 6