Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

O2 Priority

Highlighted
Former Staff

Re: O2 Priority - Caffe Nero Menu Review

@Seahorse No worries about the Chai Latte, it was an idea not a request, I'm very happy to hear about the Milano hot chocolate - it sounds delicious! 

How do you think they make this one so much more creamy and intense than the normal hot chocolate? Is it actually cream in instead of milk maybe or a different process? Just curious, I can look it up as well but I'm wondering if you could taste any hints Smiley Happy

Happy to hear about the Flat White and your surprise next Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 165

@Seahorse 

Thanks for the review of Chocolate Milano. To be honest, it sounds like it would be a bit too creamy for my tastes.

I`m looking forward to your review of Flat White - to see if this will tempt me [I promise to keep an open mind] - and your surprise next...

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Wow! Chocolate Milano, that's something I think I would love to drink, @Seahorse! Especially now when it's getting colder and colder outside - I'm imagining walking into the cafe from the cold outside, freezing, ordering the Chocolate Milano, and warming my hands around the cup. I can almost smell the flavour! Drink that and you'll be warm again.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 260
Kudos: 467
Solutions: 4

Your review of the Chocolate Milano @Seahorse has got my tastebuds going smiling

I do like a hot chocolate and have a sweet tooth so sounds like I'd enjoy a Chocolate Milano very much

Thank you for your review @Seahorse smiling

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry