Did you mean: 

O2 Priority - Caffe Nero Menu Review

Seahorse
Level 4: Observant
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning!

For many years I have enjoyed the o2 priority Caffe nero drink each week. I have tried almost everything they have but they bring out new items all the time. I wondered if anyone would like me to review the items - there's been some pretty flat ones (not flat white) so perhaps it saves you from using up your reward! 

My favourite is the hot chocolate of course!

67533060_367300783988332_1445868858656161792_n.jpg

What I like about it is it taste like they have melted chocolate to make it. I'm not a vegan but I do like to not use cow milk when possible - I actually much prefer the Soya milk in the hot chocolate if I'm honest. 

The nero soya hot chocolate is my go-to priority reward so I give it 10/10!

• rich and chocolatey
  • gives you a nice boost without caffeine
  • extra creamy tasting because of the soya milk
  • hot but drinkable temperature

Oh you should note that because it's chocolate it's not good if you're on a diet!! but that's why it's a reward I suppose slight_smile

Let me know what I should try next week and I will give it a review!

Message 1 of 57
56 REPLIES 56

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 24897 Posts
  • 797 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Seahorse 

What a brilliant idea.

I`m not much of a fan of coffee but soya chocolate, from your review, sound good.

Could you perhaps post a menu from which we could choose one for you to review? and also include a snack to go with the drink? Just a few ideas...

ps I think posting the review on a Friday could be popular - just before the weekend thumbsup 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 2 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lovely idea @Seahorse 

I like the sound of the soya chocolate 

Message 3 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been into Starbucks and Costa but not a Caffe Nero as yet so yes @Seahorse post a link to the menu or upload the menu and give us your opinions.

Slightly amusing story.

When I first went into a coffee shop on my own (it was a Costa) I went up to the counter and said "Hello, can I have a Coffee please?"

She scowled at me as if I was taking the mick and pointed at the board, I know now what I actually wanted was called a flat White but despite my being an avid Frasier fan it didn't dawn on me that you can't just order Coffee with Milk and Sugar so I ended up ordering a Latte.

Best Coffee I've had when out has actually been from John Lewis or Waitrose.

Yes, I'll come out as a John Lewis or M&S man slight_smile

Message 4 of 57

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

I have simple taste in coffee. I know what you mean about going in and ordering. A flat white is not what I thought it was and I know now to order a plain Americano with milk.

I do remember the first time I ever went into a coffee shop in Thailand, it was a Starbucks and I really struggled getting them to understand I just wanted a coffee. They too just referred me to the menu and the only thing I understood on the board was the name Americano. I just ordered that and luckily it was just black coffee.

Getting milk for it though was another thing altogether!

Message 5 of 57

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Loving this topic @Seahorse ! I'm an avid coffee drinker myself, occasionally have a hot chocolate too but not very often. I haven't tried the Caffe Nero hot chocolate yet but I just might do that after reading your topic. grin

Oh and yes I'd love to see your thoughts on the different types of Caffe Nero drinks from the menu. slight_smile Sounds great!

Message 6 of 57

Seahorse
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh great! Yes, it took my a while to learn all the daft names too. Here is the menu on their website: 

https://caffenero.com/uk/menu/coffee/

If we can choose which one by the end of tomorrow because I like to go in on a Friday morning, I will try it and let you know!

@Marjo - try the mocha first if you are coffee person because it's a mixture of both! I like Costas mocha but who know what Nero's is like?

Message 7 of 57

Seahorse
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was thinking it might be easier if i pick 3 items from the menu and you all choose whuch i try and review? let me know if you like this idea.

1)white.PNG

2)cortado.PNG

3)caram.PNG

And for the food

A)aori.PNG

B)ras.PNG

So if we vote like 2B then we can see the winning dish.

thank you

Message 8 of 57

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 24897 Posts
  • 797 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Seahorse 

my votes for this week:

drink - 3 caramelatte

food  - raspberry and amaretti crumble cake...

a great idea for a thread and I hope you enjoy whatever combination is chosen thumbsup

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 9 of 57

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I love that @Seahorse, brilliant idea!

I'd love you to review ... 1B or 3B this week, those get my vote this time - can't wait to read your thoughts on a new hot drink and treat ️ 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 57