Did you mean: 

O2 Priority - Caffe Nero Menu Review

Seahorse
Level 4: Observant
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning!

For many years I have enjoyed the o2 priority Caffe nero drink each week. I have tried almost everything they have but they bring out new items all the time. I wondered if anyone would like me to review the items - there's been some pretty flat ones (not flat white) so perhaps it saves you from using up your reward! 

My favourite is the hot chocolate of course!

67533060_367300783988332_1445868858656161792_n.jpg

What I like about it is it taste like they have melted chocolate to make it. I'm not a vegan but I do like to not use cow milk when possible - I actually much prefer the Soya milk in the hot chocolate if I'm honest. 

The nero soya hot chocolate is my go-to priority reward so I give it 10/10!

• rich and chocolatey
  • gives you a nice boost without caffeine
  • extra creamy tasting because of the soya milk
  • hot but drinkable temperature

Oh you should note that because it's chocolate it's not good if you're on a diet!! but that's why it's a reward I suppose slight_smile

Let me know what I should try next week and I will give it a review!

Message 1 of 57
56 REPLIES 56

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Seahorse No worries about the Chai Latte, it was an idea not a request, I'm very happy to hear about the Milano hot chocolate - it sounds delicious! 

How do you think they make this one so much more creamy and intense than the normal hot chocolate? Is it actually cream in instead of milk maybe or a different process? Just curious, I can look it up as well but I'm wondering if you could taste any hints slight_smile

Happy to hear about the Flat White and your surprise next Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 51 of 57

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Seahorse 

Thanks for the review of Chocolate Milano. To be honest, it sounds like it would be a bit too creamy for my tastes.

I`m looking forward to your review of Flat White - to see if this will tempt me [I promise to keep an open mind] - and your surprise next...

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 52 of 57

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Wow! Chocolate Milano, that's something I think I would love to drink, @Seahorse! Especially now when it's getting colder and colder outside - I'm imagining walking into the cafe from the cold outside, freezing, ordering the Chocolate Milano, and warming my hands around the cup. I can almost smell the flavour! Drink that and you'll be warm again.

Message 53 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your review of the Chocolate Milano @Seahorse has got my tastebuds going smiling

I do like a hot chocolate and have a sweet tooth so sounds like I'd enjoy a Chocolate Milano very much

Thank you for your review @Seahorse smiling

Message 54 of 57

Shazz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How does the o2 priority drink work? Have been on o2 and didn’t know about this!
Message 55 of 57

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Shazz 

No longer available die to Covid and tier system.

https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/5b8504bb5f1503003ec7cd25/caffe-nero-pick-up-a-free-drink-today-or-t... 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 56 of 57

Northern555
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I used Nero voucher in Finchley rd brunch but a staff wasn’t friendly and ask me if you bring own cup. I used this voucher lots but I have never these experience. Of course I haven’t my cup, I told her about previous experiences and she said to me to do respect me in this shop!  She tried me to pay full price if I want to drink hot one. She was very bossy. But I have a voucher why she doesn’t want to offer and so She offered me another drink finally in the end.  It was so hard to get it in Finchley rd brunch. 
I will use another brunch next time! 

Message 57 of 57