Did you mean: 

O2 Priority - Caffe Nero Menu Review

Seahorse
Level 4: Observant
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning!

For many years I have enjoyed the o2 priority Caffe nero drink each week. I have tried almost everything they have but they bring out new items all the time. I wondered if anyone would like me to review the items - there's been some pretty flat ones (not flat white) so perhaps it saves you from using up your reward! 

My favourite is the hot chocolate of course!

67533060_367300783988332_1445868858656161792_n.jpg

What I like about it is it taste like they have melted chocolate to make it. I'm not a vegan but I do like to not use cow milk when possible - I actually much prefer the Soya milk in the hot chocolate if I'm honest. 

The nero soya hot chocolate is my go-to priority reward so I give it 10/10!

• rich and chocolatey
  • gives you a nice boost without caffeine
  • extra creamy tasting because of the soya milk
  • hot but drinkable temperature

Oh you should note that because it's chocolate it's not good if you're on a diet!! but that's why it's a reward I suppose slight_smile

Let me know what I should try next week and I will give it a review!

Message 1 of 57
56 REPLIES 56

Seahorse
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

White Chocolate mocha

73513627_407208896640011_4447710390473719808_n.jpg

White choc mocha only comes in large because it's a specialty drink, and that suites me! At £3.65 (not too bad a price) the taste is delicious and I'm beginning to prefer it to my normal hot chocolate. It has a  delicious taste of up-market coffee with a white choc background simmering on your tastebugs, begging for the next indulgent sip topped with spoonable whipped cream to feel totally dececdant on a rainy Thursday.

Recommemd this for its feel good factor!

White Chocolate Mocha 9/10

• Warms your bones
  • I wished it hadn't ended - I nearly bought another
  • Would look better in a glass
  • Almost a desert with the cream on top
  • Great in this colder weather!

Let me know what's next on the menu for Seahorse!

Message 41 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable

That looks like something I'd enjoy @Seahorse smiling

Do Cafe Nero do an iced coffee ?

I've had iced green tea specially made for me at a different place where I'm a regular and it was delicious

Message 42 of 57

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the review of white chocolate mocha @Seahorse .

From what you said, it sounds like something which I`d probably like [especially given I`m not a big coffee drinker]. slight_smile

I`ll leave the next suggestion up to you or any of the others... 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 43 of 57

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Thanks for reviewing @Seahorse but I won't be having one of those, far too much cream for me. 

Message 44 of 57

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Seahorse That's quite a treat, I can definitely see the appeal, especially in this chilly weather! Thanks for reviewing this one for us, another really insightful review hugging

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 45 of 57

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Seahorse I'm not sure how you or others feel about it, but I think NERO does a Chai latte which I'd love to hear your thoughts on at some point maybe! Chai lattes are always widely different, with the amount and balance of the spices ... and they're very heartwarming this time of the year slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 46 of 57

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@Seahorse I'm not sure how you or others feel about it, but I think NERO does a Chai latte which I'd love to hear your thoughts on at some point maybe! Chai lattes are always widely different, with the amount and balance of the spices ... and they're very heartwarming this time of the year slight_smile

I`d be interested to know more about Chai lattes - what they consist of, which spices, etc, and would also like to hear your thoughts - and maybe a tasting of one which appeals to you? - @Seahorse . 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 47 of 57

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Chai lattes gets my vote too @Seahorsecool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

signature

Message 48 of 57

Seahorse
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh sorry I will do Chai latte next but I have a different one for now. Sorry

Message 49 of 57

Seahorse
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

73515579_835577056845104_8775501699155492864_n.jpg

Chocolate Milano

Those that know me, know I love a hot chocolate. And bloody hell was this a belter. It's like the normal hot chocolate multiplied by 500! Rich flavour, enticing aroma and creamy taste - I could get very fat drinking these. The lad didn't quite put enough cream on the top for me but then again, I'm greedy! 

A choclate lovers dream, and perfect winter warmer as we creep towards christmas. Once that needs to be tried!

Chocaolate Milano 9/10

• Hot chocolate on drugs - pure ecstasy!
  • More cream next time
  • Winter warmer through and through
  • You'll need a sweet tooth for this rich beauty

I'm sorry to say that Nero have changed the priority thing so i can't do specialty drinks on the free offering anymore. I don't mind buying them but it will have to be every other week as I'm a bit skint. I can try Chai latte the week after next if that's ok.

I thought to try a flat white next week because I've always wondered just what on earth they are. However, I have a special review in mind following a lovely surprise through the post this morning!

Message 50 of 57