Did you mean: 

O2 Priority - Caffe Nero Menu Review

Seahorse
Level 4: Observant
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning!

For many years I have enjoyed the o2 priority Caffe nero drink each week. I have tried almost everything they have but they bring out new items all the time. I wondered if anyone would like me to review the items - there's been some pretty flat ones (not flat white) so perhaps it saves you from using up your reward! 

My favourite is the hot chocolate of course!

67533060_367300783988332_1445868858656161792_n.jpg

What I like about it is it taste like they have melted chocolate to make it. I'm not a vegan but I do like to not use cow milk when possible - I actually much prefer the Soya milk in the hot chocolate if I'm honest. 

The nero soya hot chocolate is my go-to priority reward so I give it 10/10!

• rich and chocolatey
  • gives you a nice boost without caffeine
  • extra creamy tasting because of the soya milk
  • hot but drinkable temperature

Oh you should note that because it's chocolate it's not good if you're on a diet!! but that's why it's a reward I suppose slight_smile

Let me know what I should try next week and I will give it a review!

Message 1 of 57
56 REPLIES 56

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Seahorse I'd also like to know how the white chocolate mocha is smiling I think I remmeber seeing a Banana and Walnut loaf cake on their menu - that sounds very autumnal, so if you get a little treat with your drink, my vote goes to that one!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 31 of 57

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122378 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@Seahorse I'd also like to know how the white chocolate mocha is smiling I think I remmeber seeing a Banana and Walnut loaf cake on their menu - that sounds very autumnal, so if you get a little treat with your drink, my vote goes to that one!

That sounds delicious @EmilieT and @Seahorse 

Pity I'm off to town to have my hair done. It's raining and Caffe Nero is the other end of town!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 57

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I didn't know that a White Chocolate mocha was a thing! Would love to hear more about it @Seahorse!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

signature

Message 33 of 57

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25025 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Thanks @EmilieT for info on the menu. That banana and walnut loaf cake appeals to me and so it gets my vote [if I`m not too late] @Seahorse and I hope you enjoy whatever you go for.  

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 34 of 57

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I think I've actually had that banana/walnut loaf, it sounds familiar! thinking I'd vote for that one as well. slight_smile

Message 35 of 57

Seahorse
Level 4: Observant
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm partaking in the White Choc mocha and banana loaf today, thank you for the suggestions!

Review perhaps this evening

Message 36 of 57

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Looking forward to reading it @Seahorse grin

Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 37 of 57

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122378 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Sounds good @Seahorse thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 38 of 57

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25025 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Seahorse wrote:

I'm partaking in the White Choc mocha and banana loaf today, thank you for the suggestions!

Thank you so much @Seahorse for reviewing the suggestion. Looking forward to reading the review.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 39 of 57

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Seahorse wrote:

Exciting!! Looking forward to reading it. I'm on holiday after today for a week, but I will surely catch up with everything on here once I'm back. slight_smile

Message 40 of 57