Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

O2 Priority

Anonymous
Accepted Solution

O2 Priority App

Hi cant login to the app as it doesnt recognise my phone number as being O2 despite being on O2 for 8 or so years?

Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,502

Re: O2 Priority App

Have you just changed anything on your account as it takes a few days to update.
Otherwise check the date and time are correct on your phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 548
Solutions: 3,428

It sounds like you've changed tariff or upgraded....
Community Manager

Good morning and welcome to our forum! slight smile It would be great to hear back from you @Anonymous regarding your issue so we know if we can help you further?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Anonymous

Hi thanks for the response. Yes upgraded two weeks ago tho a new s8. Does it take that long?
Anonymous

Also date and time are on auto sync so yes correct thanks
Highlighted
Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,502

Not usually 2 weeks.
Give customer service a call on 202.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)