Did you mean: 

Not received 02 Tile mate..

Woolly
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi!
Months ago I was promised a tile mate free gift from 02 priority for being a loyal customer but I have still not received it (and it’s been over 30days which it said may take to arrive).
I've hunted the net and can't find an email address or phone number to contact...also having spoken to 02 helpline no one there can help me either or give me contact details of who to contact.
Is anyone here able to point me in the right direction please of who to contact? Thanks all!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Martin-O2 may be able to help you tomorrow. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Woolly There's every chance in the world that they have no more in stock, so don't hold your breath waiting to get one. People were originally supposed to get a bottle of champagne, but they ran out of that very quickly and switched to the Tile Mate.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Woolly, and welcome to the forum Wave I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for your Tile Mate. I'll send you a Private Message right away so we can discuss this further slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 7

Woolly
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all! Thanks so much for your help! Hopefully now all resolved and one on the way!
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good news @Woolly thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Fingers crossed for you mate wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7