Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No prize - Venture Blue

w_scorah
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Entered an O2 priority competition on 16th April and won a 4-pack of Guiness. Advised it can take up to 10 days for delivery. 

Wait until 7th May and then contacted Venture Blue (including the reference number) and received a 'ticket'. No response from them at all, and when calling the phone number listed online, it just says call failed. 

Is anyone able to help? Seemingly, i am not the first/only person this has happened to, and searching this forum it seems that @TheresaV has offered to help some people

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@w_scorah 

Yes it has happened to a few people now. I'll tag all our managers to see if they can sort this.

@TheresaV @LukasB @Martin-O2?

This is pretty poor really.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

HI there @w_scorah! Sorry to hear you haven't been able to get in touch with them! I will send you a private message with more details on this, so hopefully this will be sorted soon slight_smile

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 6

Ryan_A
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I also have a similar situation. I entered an O2 competition and won a 4-pack of Guiness (although opted for a non-alcoholic alternative). It was processed on 15 April but still have not recieved anything. I reached out to Venture Blue via email on 5 May 2021 but no response. Will you be able to assist in following this up @TheresaV

Message 4 of 6

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Of course @Ryan_A, sorry you are having the same issue. I will send you a private message with more info! slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Worrying the amount of people this has happened to @TheresaV. Not a good partner to be on the books for gifts. I just imagine all those who haven't come to the forum for help?!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6