Nando's on Priority at The O2!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Nando's food

Hi everyone, 

Great news for all O2 customers planning to visit The O2 this Summer: with Priority, you will be able to treat yourself to a cheeky Nando's before your gig, or after your shopping spree!

What's your favourite item on the menu? If you use this offer, let us know what you got and how you found your visit in the comments! 

More about the offer ⬇️

Please note this offer is only valid at the Nando's restaurant at The O2 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Love PERi PERi and Nando’s legendary vibe and quick service?

Get down to The O2 Nando’s restaurant in Greenwich on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only and claim your free half Chicken or vegetarian alternative when you spend £7 or more dining-in or on takeaway orders. Enjoy!

This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is subject to availability.

T&C’s ⬇️

More info

Eligibility Criteria: The promotion is open to members of Priority who are UK residents age 16+.

Offer Start and End Dates: Offer is valid from 03/07/19 - 31/08/19, while stocks last.

Redemption Instructions: To redeem, tap 'Use now' and show your code at the till when you order at Nando’s, The O2.

Offer Goods/Services: This Offer entitles you to receive one free half chicken worth £7.60 when you spend £7 in Nando’s, The O2. Vegetarian options are available and include any single burger, pitta or wrap (on it’s own). All food products are subject to availability in the restaurant.

• Please note – the offer will be always on.
  • Meaning that Thursday to Monday the offer will be visible yet not redeemable at this location.
  • It will then be redeemable from 00:00am on Tuesdays until approx. 22:30pm on Wednesdays each week.
  • Customers will be able to use it again each week.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@PhoneChanger wrote:
@EmilieT for me I usually go for the 1/2 chicken (medium spice) with peri-peri chips & garlic bread. Can't be beaten 🙂

Those peri-peri chips are so good! I bought some Nando's peri-peri salt to have some at home, and not be tempted to eat out too often laughing

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I almost always go for the caesar salad with medium chicken! I did sample their hottest sauce (the one in the black bottle) on a piece of chicken in my salad last time I was at Nando's (it was last week actually!) and I was positively surprised. Might try out the Hot instead of Medium next time. 

In addition to the caesar salad, I like the peri peri hummus with pitta bread. drool Tried some minty peas as a side once and those were quite nice too!

Message 12 of 13

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

As I said, it's been quite a while since I've been to Nando's @EmilieT. But I used to get the medium piri-piri chicken wings with their spicy rice and coleslaw. Now their menu might have changed since I used to visit. But I'm sure they still do their spicy rice which I loved: and I'm not fond of rice smiling

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 13 of 13