Mystery Jets

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Mystery Jets

Hi everyone, 

Are you a fan of Mystery Jets? If so, make sure to log onto Priority Wednesday 14 August at 9:00 to grab some tickets for the following shows:

• Wednesday 06 November 2019: Birmingham, The Mill. 
  • Thursday 14 November 2019: Manchester Academy 2.
  • Wednesday 20 November 2019: London, O2 Shepherds Bush Empire. 

The English Indie Rock band, formed in Twickenham, was originally called The Misery Jets to reflect their location under one of Heathrow's flight path, and changed their name after it got mispelled on a drum skin. They've released a total of 6 studio albums, and 4 EPs over the years - here's one of their most well-known songs to refresh your memory Happy Dance

Do you like this kind of music? What is your favourite Mystery Jets song/album?

Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10763 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
Well I thought you meant we were being invaded @EmilieT 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
I've never heard of them, which is not surprising 😫😫😫😄😄😄

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@TallTrees Sorry I scared you smile I didn't knwo the band much before researching them today, but I'd heard the song several times int he past and find it quite catchy and upbeat Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3