cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metallica WorldWired Tour Gig Discussion!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Metallica are one of the most recognisable names in Heavy Metal music and they're kicking off their WorldWired Tour next year and you can get tickets from Wednesday 26 September with Priority! 

Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 15.25.58.png

Metallica will be playing at multiple venues and dates starting in Manchester on the 18th of June 2019! 

Are you a Metallica fan and planning to attended one of the shows? Let us know below! smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I'm a Metallica fan but I won't be attending. They are only doing two UK shows, at Etihad Stadium (Manchester) and Twickenham. I saw them live last year on their arena tour, so have seen them recently.

It's not cheap.  Cheapest tickets start at £83 up to £106 for seats nearer the stage or for standing.  Manchester and London hotel prices are not cheap, especially when events are on, so add that to the cost and it gets very expensive.

I will hold out for them doing Download Festival in 2020 and maybe go to that instead.

Thanks

Steve
Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for them to be at Download @welshsteve76! Good you got to see them last year anyway. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3