cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McDonald's O2 Priority Offer (Would You Rather?)

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

quarter pounder.jpeg

Hey everyone,

You can tuck into a free McDonald's today and the next two Tuesdays! 🍔🍟

I thought this was a pretty good offer, so it was worth giving it an individual post. You can enjoy any of the following items for free:

• Quarter Pounder with Cheese
  • Vegetable Deluxe
  • Four veggie dippers
  • Three chicken selects

Really simple. You visit the link above, get your unique code and then go in-store to claim. The offer isn't available in the Drive-Thru. Offer ends 14/12/21.

But, that's not all... It's also the latest in free items that have been made available to O2 customers over the past couple of months. So, I thought it would be fun to play a game of would you rather? including this offer and previous ones too.

I'll go through a few choices and just comment below on which ones you'd prefer. If any are relevant to O2 Priority offers, I'll hyperlink them in!

1. Meat or Veg?
  2. Burger or Chicken (substitute for V options if you like)?
  3. Dine-In or Eat at Home?
  4. Quarter Pounder or Sausage Roll (V)?
  5. Coffee or Beer?
  6. Gig or Cinema?
  7. Running or Cycling?

Let me know your choices! Hopefully, some of us can enjoy this McDonald's offer today and over the next couple of weeks 😁.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

I'm not a Veggie, as I love my rabbit pies too much slight_smile but the new McPlant burger is delicious

1. Meat

2. Chicken (McD's chicken is better than KFC's)

3. Eat at Home

4. Sausage Roll

5. Coffee

6. Gig

7. Running

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 7

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the reply, @madasaf1sh. I think, McDonald's chicken being better than KFC's is a controversial opinion 😆!

I'll also list mine below:

1. Veg (slowly removing meat from my diet 😂)
  2. Chicken
  3. Eat at Home
  4. Sausage Roll
  5. Beer
  6. Gig... (this is a really hard one for me)
  7. Running
Message 3 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
  1. Meat (sorry!)
  2. (Beef) burger
  3. Eat at home
  4. Quarter pounder
  5. Coffee
  6. (Comedy) gig
  7. Cycling

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@lewys-gp 

You can't beat a good hot Sausage Roll from Greggs, or my favourite Farm Shop... 

Although you should have included a Tea option tongue 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 7

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@gmarkj very interesting choices! I think this is quite a good game to get to know each other, actually. I may try to do a Christmas-themed one for next month... I've had Stewart Lee tickets for so long now, always being rescheduled because of COVID but may finally see him this year 😅. Any comedy gigs you've been to worth mentioning?

And I am gutted that I didn't think of that, @madasaf1sh 🤦. Tea over coffee every time for me. Don't think I've ever tried rabbit either, by the way 🐰!

Message 6 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

The 1/4 pounder or sausage roll was a difficult choice.

Greggs' are just amazing, but I always think they could do with being just slightly warmer...

I saw Jasper Carrot at the NEC many years ago and while it was mostly good I was disappointed.

Daniel Sloss was just excellent. Sarah Millican is also very good (seen her twice) and is not what you would expect from just looking at her (hint - not child friendly!!)

I would like to get to see Russell Howard but his tickets are hard to get and very expensive.

The one I wish I saw is Billy Connolly. I watched his interview (on the Russell Howard show!) and while he is still funny you can tell he is disappearing before our eyes. So sad.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 7