cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost comp tickets and not available in app to reprint.

JRE
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, my gf won tickets to Thorpe park this coming Thursday through the priority app. She has misplaced the tickets and has no way to reprint them. The code has disappeared from the my priority section of the app. Does anyone know how we are able get the tickets reprinted? Or how to access the code again?

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Have you tried calling customer service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and I'll also tag @EmilieT to see if there is anything that can be done.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Have you tried calling customer service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and I'll also tag @EmilieT to see if there is anything that can be done.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @JRE, congrats on the tickets smiley Did you get a chance to ask Customer Service for advice already, as @MI5 suggested? Any progress on this one since last night or are you still stuck?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

JRE
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello. Thank you both for the response. My girlfriend managed to speak to Thorpe park directly and they have managed to sort us out with more tickets. Panick over. Thanks slight_smile
Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Fantastic, happy to hear it's all sorted! Enjoy your time there smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5