Little Mix: LM5 Tour.

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Screenshot 2018-10-22 at 12.35.22.png

Hi everyone, 

Do you watch the X-Factor? Do you remember the 8th series of the program? It was the first time a group won the British version of the competition, and since that victory, they have come a long way! 

Little Mix is a British girl group that has now released four albums, with a fifth one due out this November. They've received several awards since their debut album, DNA, in 2012, including Best Single of the year in 2017 at the Brit Awards. Here are a couple of their hit songs:

On Wednesday 24 October, you'll be able to get some tickets on Priority for the following dates of their tour, at The O2 (London):

• Thursday 31 October 2019
  • Friday 01 November 2019
  • Saturday 02 November 2019

Have you been following Little Mix since their X-Factor victory? We'd love to know if you're a fan and excited about their upcoming tour! Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I actually like Little Mix. I think they have come a long way since the X Factor.

Always good on live shows. The performed at Glastonbury and were excellent

I loved this performance with Diversity (another of my favourites) on Britains Got Talent....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

In with you @Cleoriff, I didn't think much of them on X-Factor but they developed into a good group and I like everything they do now.

Message 3 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff So much energy in this performance! smiley

@jonsie I've not followed them too closely, do you have an album you'd recommend if I wanted to listen to some more of their (best) work? Same question to you @Cleoriff wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 4 of 10

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There are a lot of good tracks on Glory Days which i listen to on Spotify.

Message 5 of 10

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

I have liked Little Mix since their X Factor days, though I won't say I'm a follower. I agree with @Cleoriff that they are very good live.

They have, unlike many X Factor winners, got better and better since their win. I listen to their music on Amazon Prime Music. Might just download some of their tracks and save my data for streaming films and TV shows on Prime Video and baseball on Mobdro laughing

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 6 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I watched them do Salute at Glastonbury and when they got to the part 'for the women' the crowd went wild.

Good on your CV when you 'crack Glastonbury'. They went down a storm...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie

Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure to listen to some of the songs on this album! 

@Glory1

Let us know which tracks you download ... is Glory Days your favourite album of theirs as well?

@Cleoriff 

It sounds like one impressive performance, I'll see if I can find some footage of it Happy Dance

signature

Message 8 of 10

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@jonsie

Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure to listen to some of the songs on this album! 

@Glory1

Let us know which tracks you download ... is Glory Days your favourite album of theirs as well?

@Cleoriff 

It sounds like one impressive performance, I'll see if I can find some footage of it Happy Dance

Yes Glory Days is a big hit with me @Marjo and I may well download it. Can't remember the last time I played a CD Don't know

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 9 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT

You won't find any footage as I got my festivals mixed up! Bang

They have never performed there. They have however been to V Festival, Reading, Fusion, Summer Hits and Radio 1 Big Weekend.

Everywhere in fact, except Glastonbury. Rumours of 2019 appearance.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 10