Kisstory at London’s Indigo at The O2

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Screenshot 2019-06-24 at 15.08.19.png

Hi everyone,

KISSTORY is back at Indigo at The O2 on 28 September 2019, with the Best Old Skool & Anthems, and tickets will be available on Priority this Wednesday 26 June at 10:30am. 

KISSTORY is a broadcast radio station in London, England, United Kingdom, playing Old School Hip Hop and RnB music. If you're regular listener of this radio station, this might just be the show for you!

Which radio stations or shows are you all listening to? Is this something you'd be interested in attending?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
I thought Kisstory played classic dance music, so if this is a night for hip hop and R&B then it's not for me...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
I thought Kisstory played classic dance music, so if this is a night for hip hop and R&B then it's not for me...

That's fair enough @gmarkj! Would you go to a classic dance music gig then? Not that I know of one right now, but in case I do spot one I could give you a shout wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Depends where it is and what time it finishes @EmilieT - my rave days are far behind me!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
- my rave days are far behind me!

And so say all of us @gmarkj  cool

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@gmarkj @Cleoriff 

joy

signature

Message 6 of 6