Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Merlin Tickets

Robgoblin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Not a complaint this time - it seems like I did succeed in getting a voucher for the free tickets to a Merlin attraction (I chose Alton Towers).

The voucher code appeared and told me that I had until 31st August to use the voucher. I also clicked through to the Alton Towers site to verify that it was working and it wasn't just a fluke!

I leave it about 30 minutes, and go back to the app to see that the voucher has now disappeared and has no record of me ever having it. I went back in my browser history to the Alton Towers page and this was (and is) still working and I can claim tickets, but I wanted a couple of days to think about when I was going to redeem!

Is there anyway to get the voucher back onto my account, or do I just have to book the tickets now?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robgoblin
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the replies, but I think the issue is sorted now! It has popped back into my Priority account!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@RobgoblinI think you should have saved it to redeem later. I'm not certain as I haven't won anything like that from Priority. However I'm going to tag in @EmilieT and @Martin-O2 to see what they suggest you do about it.

If you won your name should be on the winners list https://promowinners.com/o2priority/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
If you entered the voucher code on the website just click in the voucher code box and your browser may autocomplete from the last time you were there.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Robgoblin
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the replies, but I think the issue is sorted now! It has popped back into my Priority account!

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Robgoblin wrote:

Good news slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @Cleoriff

@Robgoblin It sounds like you're sorted now but if you have any further issues give me a shout. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Phew! Good news @Robgoblin

Enjoy the attraction wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket