Foo Fighters on Priority!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Screenshot 2018-12-24 at 12.54.12.png

The Foo Fighters will be playing next year on December 7 2019 at the O2 Academy in Birmingham, and the good news is, you can now get your tickets for this gig via Priority Happy Dance

This American Rock band was founded in Seattle in 1994, by Dave Grohl, who was previously part of Nirvana. They have since then released countless hits, and here are just a few:

Do we have any Foo Fighters fan on the Community? What's your favourite song they made, and would you like to interested in seeing them perform?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @EmilieT

Yes I am a Foo Fighters fan. A damn good live band and Dave Grohl is pretty scrumptious as well joy

The Best of You is one of my favourites but to be honest, there are so many to choose from. The Everlong has to be up there as well..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi @EmilieT

Yes I am a Foo Fighters fan. A damn good live band and Dave Grohl is pretty scrumptious as well joy

The Best of You is one of my favourites but to be honest, there are so many to choose from. The Everlong has to be up there as well..

I really like Best of you as well @Cleoriff hugging Did you get a chance to see them live in the past? I know you've been to a lot of gigs before!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

No I haven't seen them live @EmilieT

My son should have seen them at Glastonbury...sadly that was the year Dave fell off stage the week before and fractured his ankle so they had to pull out of appearing. clown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

No I haven't seen them live @EmilieT

My son should have seen them at Glastonbury...sadly that was the year Dave fell off stage the week before and fractured his ankle so they had to pull out of appearing. clown

Oh nooo, sorry to hear that, it's a shame @Cleoriff ... do you think your son might be interested in this upcoming tour then? It's never too late wink

signature

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@EmilieTI told my son and his partner yesterday....they will certainly be going for tickets @EmilieT joy

They are a brilliant band

Did you know Dave Grohl was the drummer in the ill fated Nirvana from 1990-1994?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@EmilieTI told my son and his partner yesterday....they will certainly be going for tickets @EmilieT joy

They are a brilliant band

Did you know Dave Grohl was the drummer in the ill fated Nirvana from 1990-1994?

I didn't realise until I did a little research before posting this on Monday, @Cleoriff. Both fantastic bands with amazing songs! Dance 

Fingers crossed your son will be able to get a pair of tickets and enjoy the show!

signature

Message 7 of 7