Did you mean: 

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Welcome to our Priority forum board. Smiley Happy Here's some info to get you started:

Need help with Priority?

This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with related to O2 Priority. Note that this is not customer service; we have many fellow knowledgeable community members here who can provide support and help troubleshoot issues.

Please do check out also the O2 Priority website for information on what O2 Priority is about and to see current tickets and offers. For info on the Priority app and how to download it on your device, check our help page here.

Want to share your Priority experiences?

We would love to hear about the experiences you've had through Priority, so please don't hesitate to post your thoughts on any gigs and events. We'd love to see photos too! Smiley Happy

Want to give feedback on the Priority app or website?

Any feedback you might have on the Priority app itself or the website version is also much appreciated so please do share your thoughts here. The Community Team regularly passes on member feedback from this community and we would love to include yours too about Priority. thumbsup

Want to read news and updates about Priority?

When we get any news or updates related to the Priority app, we will share it with you here.

And lastly, as this forum section is quite new, we'd love to hear your thoughts regarding its content - do you have any suggestions on what kind of content you would like to see on this board?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Really-Dazed wrote:

Can you use the priority lounge if you where told you couldn`t buy priority tickets because you where told there weren`t any for wheelchair users ?

You can, as a customer of O2 at the O2 Arena where there is an exclusive lounge for O2 customers https://www.theo2.co.uk/do-more-at-the-o2/restaurants-and-bars/detail/o2-lounge and occasionally you will see a free upgrade pass, for other venues, in the Priority app, but you need to keep an eye out for it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Really-Dazed
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you slight_smile

Message 12 of 13

Sandiesure
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have problems using the app for the Greggs offer which usually appears weekly and for weekends. Both I and Greggs' staff get very confused. The offer states you can choose a Fri/Sat offer of a snack (sausage roll etc) OR a hot drink but when you try to use the app for a hot drink on a Fri/Sat, it doesn't allow it, just the snack. Can the instructions be rewritten so that it's very clear the hot drink offer is for use during the week? Thank you. Apart from that, I love Priority and its great offers, thanks a lot.

Message 13 of 13