Did you mean: 

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Welcome to our Priority forum board. Smiley Happy Here's some info to get you started:

Need help with Priority?

This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with related to O2 Priority. Note that this is not customer service; we have many fellow knowledgeable community members here who can provide support and help troubleshoot issues.

Please do check out also the O2 Priority website for information on what O2 Priority is about and to see current tickets and offers. For info on the Priority app and how to download it on your device, check our help page here.

Want to share your Priority experiences?

We would love to hear about the experiences you've had through Priority, so please don't hesitate to post your thoughts on any gigs and events. We'd love to see photos too! Smiley Happy

Want to give feedback on the Priority app or website?

Any feedback you might have on the Priority app itself or the website version is also much appreciated so please do share your thoughts here. The Community Team regularly passes on member feedback from this community and we would love to include yours too about Priority. thumbsup

Want to read news and updates about Priority?

When we get any news or updates related to the Priority app, we will share it with you here.

And lastly, as this forum section is quite new, we'd love to hear your thoughts regarding its content - do you have any suggestions on what kind of content you would like to see on this board?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Marjo sounds like a good idea.

One question? Everything Priority related should be posted here instead of the App section?

If that's the case then we should be asking for any new Priority posts in the app section to be moved here?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
^^ I thought that too - unless this is ticket or offer related only, but that is a blurry line and one that could be hard to decide.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

One question? Everything Priority related should be posted here instead of the App section?

If that's the case then we should be asking for any new Priority posts in the app section to be moved here?

Yes that's the idea @Cleoriff slight_smile

Message 4 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjowrote:

@Cleoriffwrote:

Yes that's the idea @Cleoriff slight_smile

Mmmmmm...so unless you remove Priority from the App sections, thats going to be a lot of work for you (moving stuff) and just as much reporting from us (asking you to move posts)......Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Oh yes no worries on all the older topics. We have started moving the recent ones here already, but by all means if you spot any in the future in other sections please do let us know and we can move them here. slight_smile

Message 6 of 13

Really-Dazed
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can you use the priority lounge if you where told you couldn`t buy priority tickets because you where told there weren`t any for wheelchair users ?

Message 7 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Unfortunately no @Really-Dazed

The Priority lounge is reserved for Priority ticket holders only...:smileysad:

You could ask at the venue to see if they are prepared to make an exception but I doubt it will be allowed.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 13

Really-Dazed
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you letting me know That disapointingslight_frown

Message 9 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Really-Dazed wrote:

Thank you letting me know That disapointingslight_frown

I only know this from my own experience @Really-Dazed I went to a concert at O2 Birmingham Academy.

I didn't get tickets from the Priority website (I wasn't going to risk the disappointment) I got mine from the bands own website and we weren't allowed into the lounge. (I know as I tried) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 13