cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dua Lipa, The Weeknd, Paul Weller and other gig tickets this week!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Priority tickets header image

Hi guys,

I've just browsed through the Priority tickets page today to see what exciting gigs I can find there this week! I'd love to hear if you know any of the artists and events I mentioned or are a fan of them?

Additionally, you can of course find everything else that's currently listed on the Priority tickets page here. Smiley Happy

Interesting gig tickets this week

• The Weeknd: The After Hours Tour Priority tickets are on pre-sale until Thursday this week for several gigs in London, Newcastle upon Tyne, Birmingham, Glasgow and Manchester in October 2020!
  • JoJo: Good To Know Tour Priority tickets will be on sale tomorrow morning, 26th Feb, for the Manchester and Birmingham gigs in September 2020!
  • Incubus will have several gigs around the UK this summer and Priority tickets for Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow will also be on sale tomorrow!
  • George Clinton will be performing in multiple locations in May-June this year, and you can get Priority tickets also tomorrow.
  • Katherine Jenkins has a concert coming up in Southampton in January 2021! Priority tickets will be available tomorrow morning 26th Feb!

Artist highlights of the week

Paul Weller

Paul Weller

Are you guys familiar with Paul Weller? He's an English musician who rose to fame when he was part of the punk/rock band The Jam in the 70s-80s and also The Style Council in the 80s. He became a solo artist in 1991. 

He has gigs coming up in the UK during November 2020, and Priority tickets will be on sale tomorrow for Southampton, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne and London.

Here's a lovely song called 'You Do Something To Me' by Paul Weller, as well as a song called 'Sunflower':

More info

Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

English singer and songwriter Dua Lipa will be performing in UK locations in May as part of her Future Nostalgia tour, and Priority tickets for the Liverpool and Nottingham gigs are on sale tomorrow morning 26th Feb!

Do we have any Dua Lipa fans in the community? slight_smile I'll embed a couple of her music videos below! 'New Rules' is one of my favourites and 'Physical' is a new one from January 2020.

More info

Are you a fan of any of the artists/bands mentioned above? Did you spot any gigs that I missed from the list that you really like?

Let me know in the comments! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Music22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
received an email this morning about presales happening at the moment.
I was just about to purchase a George Clinton ticket...when I noticedit said was an e-ticket. Noe I am completely on my own,do not have access to a printer ,and I promise you there is no one that I can ask.
This small rural town,and have limited places that,would poss help, but they have now sign saying, they don't print concert e tickets, I presume they had too many times it not being as straight forward as always described.
Aww POINT is,I phoned actual venue(miracle to actually find a phone number these days),

explained situation....and was told no need to print anything,as ticket can/will show up as mobile ticket and scanned straight from the phone...I asked would it be pdf file...

was told yes, now I know how to open them.
But I've NEVER had/used mobile ticket...so worried if it opens up to a printed ticket.
And will a mobile ticket show up on my phone (Galaxy S7)....as no app,etc was mentioned.

I just want reassure that I will get phone ticket and not a printed ticket?
She did reassure me it would be mobile ticket, and no need to worry about printing anything.

I did ask would it be pdf, she said yes...I asked, and want to know for sure that I'm able to keep pdf unopened until night of concert, as don't want to mess it up in anyway.

The concert is in June , I need to buy tickets NOW, as tomorrow goes on general sale.
I've never had/used a moble ticket before. So, would be grateful if someone will put my mind at rest, and explain, it will show as mobile ticket on my phone???
I'm old skool,like to have ticket in my hand, either posted or collect from box office.

So please can someone help? I appreciate any inho I can get,
Thank you....
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Music22 

See answers on your other thread here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/O2-Priority/Please-help-phone-ticket/m-p/1296870

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3